The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Hi Jeff, welcome aboard. No, it’s not Apache but it’s from the same year.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcoming!
Shoot, i was pretty sure it was Apache but then again Bronson did play a Native American quite a lot in his earlier years so it’s hard to tell them apart.

Are multiple guesses allowed or is it one per screenshot and someone else can guess?

Yep, you can try again. :slightly_smiling_face:

:+1:Alright, well there was indeed another movie in ‘54 in which Bronson played a Native American role, “Drum Beat” I believe the title is.:grinning:

1 Like

That’s the one. :+1:

Over to you.

1 Like

Alright had to think a bit and don’t know if this Spaghetti western has already had an appearance here, but here it is:

Maybe an easy one but it does have a role by Fernando Sancho which might make it a bit challenging as he’s done so many.

Is this Minnesota Clay ? :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely correct sir! :+1::wink: I wouldn’t have expected this to be hard for us spaghetti western fans, will try another genre next time :joy:. Over to you now Aldo!

1 Like

Thanks , Jeff … here’s another SW, quite well known here, but not top 20.

Clue: This was made by a director more associated with stylish horror/thrillers

Is it “Savage gringo” aka “Ringo from Nebraska” aka “Nebraska Jim” by Mario Bava?

1 Like

Yes it is … over to you, Jeff :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Aldo, going away from the spaghetti westerns for this one but still an Italian made movie staring one of the spaghetti westerns biggest star…

1 Like

Is it Hitch-Hike aka Autostop Rosso with Franco Nero, Corinne Clery, and David “Krug” Hess?

1 Like

That’s absolutely right! :+1:
Over to you @makesthemovie, and well done sir! Thought that one wouldn’t be so easy :joy::joy:

1 Like

Thanks DC Jeff, I have the US Blu Ray release and it stuck with me.

In keeping with Italian films, let’s give this one a try,

This one features another of the great SW faces

@makesthemovie is that “The boss” by Fernando Di Leo? Starring Henry Silva & Gianni Garko.

1 Like

That’s the one DC Jeff, spot on. Back to you Amigo :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @makesthemovie, actually saw that eurocrime movie last night which is why i recognized it so fast :sunglasses:. What are the odds right? :grin:

Anyway let’s try a US western next, starring one of my all time favorite tough guy actors:

1 Like