The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

It could have have been a “disagreement” but it ended with unnecessary insults and hostility from you. Clearly I have moved on from it because I haven’t even mentioned it nor have I bothered to deal with you when I don’t have to. However, I won’t stand by while you continue to insult and bully other members for no reason. This is a friendly place and even though you’ve been reminded of that, you continue with your senseless aggression.

1 Like

We, or at least some of us, are as should be expected here, also fast on the draw :wink: But of course only in a metaphorical way of speaking !

The degree of tolerance might be higher though.

Well that escalated quickly, didn’t it?!?

Gentlemen, this thread is supposed to be no more than a harmless, throwaway, diversionary bit of fun. An irreverent little community-driven brainteaser. That’s all. And in fairness, as far as I’m aware that’s all it ever has been.

But, given that that’s all it’s supposed to be, it’s also of no actual use to the forum. So, if you guys can’t make it work without bickering, we’ll have no problem with locking the thread. Literally, we’ll end up taking away your toys because you couldn’t play nicely, and I can’t believe I’m having to say that to anybody older than my one year old daughter, let alone you fellas who are ALL far better than this.

Come on, guys! This should be the last thread to require moderation.

Love and hugs all round xxx

3 Likes

Did I miss something? I didn’t see Runner do anything wrong. He posted a link. Is that a crime? I saw hostility coming from only one person. Aldo says that I should “keep my nose out.” Does that mean it isn’t a “forum” anymore? Should we cease to voice our opinions and just ignore senseless aggression towards other members?

It was a general “everybody settle down” post from me. But just because it’s the only communication you can see, here on the thread, it doesn’t mean it’s the only communication I’ve made with regard to this little spat. Believe it or not, I’m dealing with it. But you wouldn’t know that.

And actually: no, you shouldn’t be “voicing your opinions” if what that means is that you’re going to be wading into an argument, unsolicited, further cluttering a thread with more argument. All you’re doing us exacerbating the issue (as indeed you have done again by continuing to wade in without the full facts at your disposal). But no, you don’t have to ignore it, either. If you’re unhappy at the way one poster might be speaking to another (or indeed if you have any other issue which you feel contravenes the site rules), you report the issue, privately and away from the boards, to myself, or @scherpschutter, or @AvatarDK, or @Carlos, or @Admin. That’s what the moderating team is for. So you don’t have to.

Well, i did and in defense of aldo, Idiot RUNNER keeps intruding with his stupid Film&Clips to prove the film in question when it’s not his turn. When it’s his fucking turn he can do whatever he likes.

Thanks. I’ll keep that in mind.

Gonna stay out of this one now. It should all be a bit of fun. I don’t see the need for us to be hostile towards each other. It takes the enjoyment out of the forum.

2 Likes

Completely unnecessary contribution there Lone Gringo, not to mention entirely wrong. Runner has done nothing wrong whatsoever as far as I can see. Are his contributions to this thread irritating? Maybe, to some, but it’s subjective. He’s not bothering me, he doesn’t seem to be bothering anybody else and for all I know some may very well appreciate his contributions. It’s a loosely structured guessing game on a message board, not string theory. He’s certainly not posted contrary to any site rules, unlike the abusive post you’ve just churned out, LG.

I’m not going to keep arguing. This is the SWDB not Twitter. Further abusive posts will be deleted and repeat offenders will be warned and, if necessary, suspended if Seb thinks it’s appropriate. Now, somebody take the next bloody turn and get this thread back on track. Thank-you.

4 Likes

OK, let’s try this one

1 Like

Fifteen Scaffolds for a Killer ?

No David, not that one.

100,000 Dollars for Ringo ?

Not that one, Aldo.

If it’s the actress I think it is, Signora Bianchi … then maybe it’s ‘4 Dollars for Revenge’ ? :thinking:

It’s not Eleonora… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is it Django il Bastardo?

No, this one is on a lower level… :wink:

Fidani lower level, or just general?

Same level or worse, but different kind of production.