‘Dirty Little Billy’ (1972)?

1 Like

Correct! … back to you, Toscano :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, Aldo. :wink:

Try this one…two pics to start.

Two more pics.

1 Like

I haven’t tried this search but does it return movie info only?
If the search returned other info then maybe it could be used for location hunting?

Big grasshoppers = … The Beginning of the End (1957)

:wink:

1 Like

Indeed it is, Aldo. Well done. :+1:

Back to you now… :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, Toscano … it looks like one I should check out :wink:

OK … SW time again, no cheating! LOL … a test of who knows their bandits/henchmen.

I did try once image search a few years ago when I was looking for ESPERANZA railway station in a desperate moment after having looked at many tenth of thousands photos from mostly railway sites at Facebook and studied hundreds of railway lines in primarily southern half of Spain looking at Google Maps.

But at that time it gave just worthless suggestions, With so many location photos on Facebook nowadays though it could be a fair chance to get a match from there :slight_smile: . And today even some photos of ESPERANZA might give a match for example if they are similar to the two I have on my own FB after having visited that place about a year ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

Few more clues:

I’m stuck with this one, so a stab in the dark…‘Navajo Joe’?

Well done, Aldo, screen captures like this really test the knowledge, and that is what this thread is about. :wink:

Now…I just wish I knew the correct answer…! :smiley:

Not that one, but I can see where you’re coming from … ‘Blondie’ does look a bit like one of the ‘saloon’ girls from that movie :wink:

1 Like

I recognise the guy in the last pic, standing next to the blonde…but names elude me…
A good choice, amigo, cos I feel like I’ve been playing cricket with this one…I’m stumped. :grin:

1 Like

“Gentleman Killer” (1967)?

2 Likes

That’s the one … well done, over to you, juwi

I’d suggest that after 48hrs of inactivity … the floor is open to whoever wishes to pose us a puzzler.

Try this one …

a couple more …

I initially only recognized the first pic’s actor and even his facial expression (maybe I myself have used a similar screenshot before and/or it is from a SW on my top list), but now it became easy with a recognizable “Johnny Hamlet” :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the one … back to you, runner

:wink:

Thanks aldo :