The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

That’s not a problem if there are enough visual clues - I’d say most films on this thread aren’t too well known outside our own community.

Anyway … here’s a fairly easy one.

A guess: ‘Guns of the Magnificent Seven’?

Not that one.

Is it Blindman?

1 Like

It certainly is …

Over to you, Companero :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, aldo! It’s almost impossible for me to see one of the Beatles without immediately humming the melody of a favorite song. With Ringo, that’s instantly “Octopus’s Garden,” followed by “With a Little Help from My Friends,” and of course “Yellow Submarine”—which makes it very difficult to take him seriously as a badass tough guy in Blindman. Anyway, here are two new screenshots, from a fairly recent movie.

1 Like

You’ve ruined ‘Blindman’ for me forever ! LOL

Power of the Dog ?

1 Like

Yes, correct. I liked the film a lot, also enjoyed Thomas Savage’s book on which it is based. Back to you, aldo.

1 Like

Thank you, Companero … I have only seen a little part of the movie so can’t comment, but I’ll check it out again at some point.

Here we go … what’s this all about!?

:wink:

1 Like

Michelangelo Antonioni’s much reviled and derided Zabriskie Point. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Correct … haven’t seen yet, but now I’m intrigued - Back to you, Companero.

1 Like

Thanks, aldo! I think Zabriskie Point is great, though I rate Antonioni’s earlier work higher, in particular the famous black-and-white films he made from 1957 to 1962 (Il grido, L’avventura, La notte, L’eclisse). Back to something more Western-like:

The Dark Valley?

1 Like

Yes, well done! Das finstere Tal (2014), directed by Andreas Prochaska. Over to you, Hired_Peon.

Thank you. Let’s go south of the border for this one. :slight_smile:

It’s not another Gilbert Roland flick by any chance ??? LOL :wink:

Oh, I wished! :smiley:

1 Like

You love him so … :heart_eyes:

You know I do. And I’m not ashamed. :slight_smile:

Here some more pics without Gilbert Roland.

1 Like

‘Wings of the Hawk’ (1953) … with Pedro Gonzalez Gonzalez :wink: ¡Ole!