The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Thank you, Aldo. :cowboy_hat_face:

Two more pics.

Galaxy of Terror ?

1 Like

Correct, Aldo. Well done, amigo. :cowboy_hat_face:

Over to you…

1 Like

Thank you, Toscano … I vaguely remember seeing this one out of curiosity, as it was part of series of early 80s ‘Alien’ rip offs. Fun but forgettable!

Now then, a British ‘Comedy’, loosely speaking … or an embarrassing fiasco might be a more accurate description :wink:

Well, I know the actor and actress…part of an age that is now frowned upon by cup-cakes…an earlier time (actually, just a few short years ago), when we could laugh at absurdity without being reprimanded for incorrectness, or branded with a phobia (we all have them, apparently). :grin:

Going to guess at ‘Can You Keep it Up For a Week’?

Think it’s more probably ‘Carry on Girls’…

Not either of those, but obviously you’re in the right arena, so to speak! :wink:

It’s from an era when it seemed you couldn’t have a British comedy/farce without Robin Askwith.
The excuse being that we know it’s crap but at least it’s British crap :grinning:
Is it Queen Kong?

1 Like

The craptatstic ‘Queen Kong’ is correct … your turn, Montero :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, @aldo
A British film that has aged far better; although at the time it was denounced by many, but praised by a few for historical insight …

Witchfinder General ?

1 Like

Yeah, too easy that one @aldo :slightly_smiling_face:
One of the few films set during the English Civil War and The Commonwealth.
Back to you.

1 Like

Good to keep things moving swiftly :wink: Cheers Montero.

This flick is part of a trilogy … but the final instalment hasn’t been released on DVD, so these pics are from a VHS version.

The first film is a classic, the 2nd only so-so, and this one I haven’t bothered to watch yet, as it gets poor reviews.

So that’s Triumphs of a Man called Horse?

1 Like

Well done Hired_Peon … over to you :wink:

I would have had no idea without the added info you gave. :wink:

Here are three shots from a personal Eurospy favourite.

1 Like

I’m guessing, ‘Kriminal’ ? :thinking:

That’s not the one, aldo.

The film in question is sometimes categorised as a Eurospy / Giallo hybrid, and it features Leone mascot Mario Brega.

Date for a Murder