1 Like

Correct Aldo. Well done, and over to you… :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, Toscano.

Now an easy spaghetti :wink:

1 Like

Sentenza di morte?

1 Like

That’s the one :wink: your turn, Montero.

1 Like

Thank you, @aldo
That’s long overdue an upgrade. There’s three official DVDs from 2005/06 using the same transfer, albeit with different credits. The French dub is complete but the English dub has curiously disappeared since its UK theatrical run in 1971. Here’s a synopsis from 1967 …

Another one worth an upgrade …

1 Like

I think it’s mentioned that the English version of ‘Death Sentence’ was screened by the BFI at a festival, presumably in the 1990s or early 2000s … perhaps it’s Lanfranchi, the director mentions it in the audio commentary ??? … he does tend to exaggerate his own importance, but is really entertaining.

Let’s hope it turns up asap … as it’s very annoying to watch with Italian audio and English subs together, because the subs are based on the German audio, which calls the main character ‘Django’ (surprise!) but he’s actually called Cash.

1 Like

Two more …

Manos torpes / Awkward Hands (1970) :wink:

1 Like

Yep, that’s the one.
Over to you, @aldo

1 Like

Thanks, Montero

This shouldn’t tax anyone too much! :wink:

Looks like 4 for Texas.

1 Like

That’s correct … over to you, Guy :wink:

Let’s try this.

Just a suggestion, Guy … we need some clues for less well known titles, otherwise it can take forever to identify - it’s nice to keep the thread moving along - Cheers :wink:

OK! It’s a film about weather.

:cold_face:

1 Like

Quite by chance while looking up another title, I found what I think maybe this film ‘Cold Weather’ (2010) ?

1 Like

Correct! Over to you, Aldo.

1 Like

Thank you Guy :wink:

Here’s a WWII action adventure, that’s a little different from most …

Hornets’ Nest :thinking:

2 Likes