I have a copy of ‘Viridiana’ that I’ve yet to watch … thanks for the reminder, Montero.
OK … a comedy road movie with two of Italy’s biggest female stars … there’s even a ‘spag’ playing in the cinema scene ![]()
I have a copy of ‘Viridiana’ that I’ve yet to watch … thanks for the reminder, Montero.
OK … a comedy road movie with two of Italy’s biggest female stars … there’s even a ‘spag’ playing in the cinema scene ![]()
Excellent film. Possibly my favourite Bunuel
Lucky Girls. Blonde in Black Leather is more accurate. ![]()
That’s it … also known as, ‘Here Begins the Adventure’ with the lovely Monica Vitti and Claudia Cardinale - Your go Guy … ![]()
Let’s try this one.




Now it’s easier. ![]()
Not for me! LOL ![]()

![]()
‘Kamchatka’ (2002)?
That’s it! Over to you, Toscano.
Being John Malkovich … ![]()
Thanks, Toscano … the first 2 screen shots were really bugging me, as I know I’d seen those images before.
Anyway … an Italian gangster movie that was recently being discussed here, with some very well known SW regulars and an American actor who is famously in the best film ever made, (allegedly) … and before @Dean gets too excited, NO, it’s not that one ![]()
Days of Fire.
Yes … also known as ‘Gangsters 70’ well done, Guy, over to you ![]()


Let’s try something new.
Is it Arcade?