The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Yes, I agree, aldo. Here’s another (semi) illusive one.

fe84

1 Like

’The Proud and Damned’ (1972)?

2 Likes

Yes, Toscano. Over to you, mate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, QuickDraw. :cowboy_hat_face:

A classic B&W now…

image

image

Two more images…

The Beast with Five Fingers?

1 Like

’Beast with Five Fingers’.

Correct, Montero. :cowboy_hat_face:

Over to you, amigo.

1 Like

Thank you, @Toscano
One from the early years of the genre …

I feel like I recognize the actor in the first picture :thinking: he looks like the Mexican Captain in The Big Gundown, Fernando Sancho?
(I have no clue what film it is :'3 I’ve just been wondering about the actor for 6h)

2 Likes

Well spotted, Jenny … Fernando was one of the most prolific actors of the SW boom years, often appearing in 10 or more films per year, usually portraying very similar characters - lovable rogues!

This one is ‘L’uomo dalla pistola d’oro’ aka ‘Doc, Hands of Steel’ (1965) ?

2 Likes

That’s the one, @aldo
Over to you.

1 Like

Thank you, Montero

Now for some spy fun.


Ok Connery (1967)

1 Like

That’s the one … actually quite an enjoyable and well made spoof 007 flick which gets a very unfair IMDB rating of 3.5 … that’s the sort of score usually associated with zero budget unwatchable dross … but this is good fun.

Ok LG … over to you :wink:

I agree. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s an Italian crime film.


1 Like

I’m thunking it’s ‘We Still Kill the Old Way’ … with several of Italy’s heaviest hitters :wink:

1 Like

Correct aldo, over to you.

1 Like

Thanks, LG

An Italian comedy with a very famous USA star :wink: