The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

’Live Now - Pay Later’ (1962)?

image

1 Like

No problem there, Toscano :wink: Over to you.

1 Like

Thank you, amigo. :cowboy_hat_face:

Period drama now…

image

The Tichborne Claimant?

1 Like

Correct Montero…Well done amigo. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thank you, @Toscano
A period drama adapted from a literary source …

1 Like

Looks like, ‘The Duelists’ ?

1 Like

That’s the one. Ridley Scott’s debut feature based on Joseph Conrad’s short story
about two (factual) recurring duellists from Napoleon’s Grande Armée.
Over to you, @aldo

1 Like

Thanks, Montero … back to the Spags now,


1 Like

More screens …


I of course recognize it but I gotta let someone else have a chance first since I’m unfairly advantaged…

A double bill with Singin’ in the Rain that evening?
Is it El hombre que mató a Billy el Niño?

2 Likes

Yes indeed, and that logo is present throughout the entire film ! … back to you, Montero, well done.

1 Like

Thank you, @aldo. Paco Sanz was my only clue on that one :wink:
There’s another TV-rip from the same channel (minus the classic film logo) floating around in the usual sources.
I’ve only seen this one on poor prints previously …

1 Like

Pray to God, and Dig Your Grave ?

1 Like

That’s the one, @aldo
Back to you.

1 Like

Thank you , Montero

Staying in Italy for a crime drama - the lead actor is more associated with comedy films but has also been involved with serious roles.





I guess no one’s taking this one so I’ll go with Il commissario Pepe?

1 Like

That is correct - your go, Montero :wink:

1 Like