The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Correct, Quickdraw. Well done. :cowboy_hat_face:

Over to you, amigo.

1 Like

Another childhood favourite.

images

images

Knights of the Round Table

1 Like

yes, well done Aldo.

1 Like

Thanks, QuickDraw :slight_smile:


1 Like

Is this Fury of Johnny Kid?

1 Like

Yes it is ! … over to you, Rocky :wink:

Hah, that arm wrestling scene is what gave it away!

This one where the premise sounded absolutely incredible, but the film completely failed to live up to it.
Unknown Westerm 1

1 Like

‘Billy the Kid versus Dracula’ (1966)?

1 Like

Correct Toscano, over to you! (Sorry I was a bit slow on the trigger)

1 Like

Thank you, Rocky.

I must admit that I originally mistook the blonde in the top pic as being a young Stella Stevens - so that threw me for a while… :cowboy_hat_face:

Okay, a change of genre now.

1 Like

The Prestiege?

1 Like

Well done Max. It is indeed ‘The Prestige’ (2006).

Over to you amigo… :cowboy_hat_face:

Try this one:


‘What’s it all about’… Alfie?

1 Like

Bang on the money Montero, over to you

Thank you, Max.
A rather erratic SW …

… And for a Roof, a Skyful of Stars ? :wink:

1 Like

Yep - one of the more clumsy sounding film titles :slightly_smiling_face:
Over to you, aldo.

1 Like

I always thought it quite poetic :wink: Thanks, Montero.

A little known WWII action adventure