The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

it is! :grinning:

1 Like

I liked this one too, as a kid … haven’t seen it in years. Thanks QuickDraw


1 Like

Yes … that is who you think it is! :wink: here’s a few more clues.


First screen is fratello Baldwin himself (Adolfo Celi) and second screen is Julie Christie.
Is it In Search of Gregory?

2 Likes

No, I don’t know it. Was just liking what Aldo had said about also enjoying Crimson Pirate as a kid. :smiley:

2 Likes

That is the one, Montero … over to you :wink:

Thank you, aldo.
I’ll give this one a try …

Junior Bonner ?

1 Like

Yep, I suspected that one was too easy. :slightly_smiling_face:
Over to you, aldo.

Thank you, Montero … less easy, I hope :wink:



I think this one stars the late great Jean-Louis Trintignant - Un homme est mort aka The Outside Man?

1 Like

Well done, Montero … over to you :slight_smile:

Thanks, aldo.
I’ll go with this one …

Two more.
The film shares an actor with the previous post and the actor below has one (fine) SW credit …

Sorcerer?

1 Like

That’s the one. One of the rare examples where a remake is the equal of the original.
Your turn, Lone_Gringo.

Try this.


More faces.



5 figli di cane aka Bootleggers?

1 Like

Correct Montero, over to you.