The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Touch of Evil ?

1 Like

Yep, over to you aldo.

1 Like

Cheers, LG

More clues … the director of this film was also an actor, and appeared as a guess star in 'The Sopranos’

Sydney Pollack. He played Warren Feldman, the oncologist and convicted spree killer that Johnny Sack befriends in prison.
So it’s Castle Keep?

1 Like

Brilliant and correct … over to you, Maestro Montero! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, aldo.
I haven’t seen that film in a very long time so I needed the Sopranos clue. :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ll try an SW …

Il bianco il giallo il nero :wink:

1 Like

Correct.
A film with little to recommend and quite a challenge to watch in one sitting!
Back to you again, aldo.

1 Like

I must be one of the few who enjoyed it … maybe because it’s so out there in it’s crassness - it’s kind of jaw dropping in that way … but to make matters worse, it has that revoltingly patronizing theme song about how all races are great no matter their colour !!! FFS :wink:

Anyway … back to business.

Some less vague clues!

Hearts of the West?

1 Like

Well done … over to you, Montero :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, aldo.
I’ll try this one …

Wild guess time … could it be ‘Gatling Gun’ aka Quel caldo maledetto giorno di fuoco ?

@Montero
@aldo
Oh my gosh. I can’t believe there’s a Spaghetti Western with Giuliamo Gemma, Thomas Milian, and Eli Wallach and I’ve never heard of it.

Not that one. Although this also has an American lead - albeit superficially unrecognizable …

1 Like

Uno Dopo L’altro (One after the other)

Must dig this out again … I remember enjoying it first time round, but haven’t looked at it since.

2 Likes

That’s the one.
Probably beats Joko - Invoca Dio… e muori as my favourite Richard Harrison SW.
Over to you, aldo.

1 Like

Thanks again, Montero … looks like it’s just you and me playing? :wink: ‘Come on guys, get the lead out!’

Ok … here’s an enjoyable caper romp, more highly regarded now days.