The Guess a Movie Screenshot Thread Version 2.0

Cheers, amigo!


This has two well known actors who have appeared in more than one SW :wink:

1 Like

’Thunderbolt and Lightfoot’ (1974)?

2 Likes

Well done … that’s the one - over to you, Toscano.

1 Like

Thank you, Aldo.

Okay, let’s try this one.

The Harder They Fall ?

I Want to Live! - by Robert Wise?

1 Like

Correct , Montero.

‘I Want to Live’.

Over to you.

1 Like

Thanks, Toscano.
Let’s try another SW …

a stranger in paso bravo?

Three more …

O’Cangaceiro

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one. Although I’m not sure how a film set in South America can be termed a spaghetti western.
Your turn now, QuickDraw.

1 Like

Yeah, and its not the best either IMO. Milian gives it his all though, as always. Cheers.


Adios, Hombre aka Seven Pistols for a Massacre (1967)?

yes indeed. :+1:

Let’s try this:

And another:

Il magnifico Texano ?

1 Like

“Magnifico” indeed! Over to you, aldo.

1 Like

Many thanks.