Tutto per tutto aka La Hora del Coraje
Correct and very well done ! Over to you @JonathanCorbett !
Il momento di uccidere (1968) … that portrait is unforgettable! 
That’s correct! Over to you, aldo. 
Is it May God Forgive You, But I Won’t?
Not that one … but it is Spanish/Italian ![]()
Dead Men Ride?
It might or rather must be I due violenti - IF three of the actors really are Luis Induni, Aldo Sambrell and Susy Andersen ! ?
It looks like (El Sabor de la Venganza/ Three Ruthless Ones (1964) to me.
Hmm, yes that is obviously correct. I should have known since I have a DVD, but haven’t watched it for a few years ! So the actress was Gloria Milland, not the one I guessed.
That’s the one - over to you, LG ![]()
The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave?
Werewolf Woman
Correct JC, over to you.
Thanks, Lone Gringo.











