The best school play ever..... Scarface!

Fudge you!

Hell, and I thought Plan 9 from Outer Space was bad.

This seemed ‘bad’ in so many ways - but seems it was almost certainly a con … ;D
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/2010/03/31/2010-03-31_director_marc_klasfeld_scarface_school_play_youtube_video_was_made_with_professi.html

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:3, topic:2290”]This seemed ‘bad’ in so many ways - but seems it was almost certainly a con … ;D
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/2010/03/31/2010-03-31_director_marc_klasfeld_scarface_school_play_youtube_video_was_made_with_professi.html[/quote];D

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:1, topic:2290”]Fudge you!

This is unbelievable!

It certainly is Dillinger.

“Fudge you!”? What type of parents would let thir kids act in this? I couldn’t watch all of it (it was too bad) so I have to know this: do they snort cocain in it?

[quote=“John Welles, post:6, topic:2290”]do they snort cocain in it?[/quote]No, there’s a pile of popcorn on the table instead of coover. :wink:

Snorting popcorn sounds really nasty ;D

I had fun with the clip, especially as I love De Palma’s film. Furthermore I don’t see anything wrong with it. Just kids and a director having fun. Nice how Tony’s murderer takes a bow at the end.

holy fudge, that was fudging brilliant! :smiley:

What about Andrew’s school plays? He could do a version of Cut Throatd Nine with his schoolmates.

That just gave me indigestion.

Really? Nothing wrong with it? The poor kides may become popcorn addicts! What do you suggest next, Pulp Fiction the Musical with children injecting themselves with orange juice? :wink:

Yeah, that would be awsome ;).

[quote=“Dillinger, post:11, topic:2290”]What about Andrew’s school plays? He could do a version of Cut Throatd Nine with his schoolmates.[/quote]YEAH! or Texas Chainsaw Massacre, or Saw or hostel or what about Zombie Flesheaters? the choices are vast!

And Zombie Strippers for High School!

This is going into the realms of fantasy… Zombi Strippers indeed! :o :o :o

Wonder who watches these kind of films :smiley: .

Salo ;D

Or Caligula.

I watched Salo once. Not really my cup of tea. ::slight_smile: I do have the four disc special edition of Caligula. I’ve watched the film about three or four times. Pretty dreadful but there’s some good bits. I’d love to have a copy of Film Four’s own edit. Apparently they cut out a lot of smut (and let’s be honest, most of the smut in Caligula is pointless and slows the film down) but left in some of the better scenes that were cut from the original video release, e.g. when Caligula orders his soldiers to attack the papyrus. That was probably my favourite scene. As for Scarface, I’d rate the film 3/5. Al Pacino gives his worst performance but there’s plenty of entertaining scenes. Not sure why people try to compare it to other gangster classics, such as The Godfather, Once Upon a Time in America and Goodfellas. Scarface isn’t a patch on any of those films.