Teasing, tormented and ticked off! 🤬

A quote to live by

3 Likes

I look at myself as more of an individual because of my interests and not following the crowd.

Argh Youtubers!! It does my nut! Especially the 30 year old men child’s!! Seriously I had to watch a video at work of some dumb Bastards playing hind and seek in an arcade. This was forced on me by my manager!!

I feel superhero movies, particularly the DC ones never do the characters justice anymore so I don’t bother seeing them.
I prefer heroes with super skills like Zorro, The Phantom, Robin Hood or a chain blue lightning Gunfighter. Bang! Bang!!
Indie productions have more appeal these days. I am waiting to get the next Robert Bronzi film.

1 Like

I’ve got that GBU shirt but in Italian.

I want one with the Italian For A Few Dollars More poster on it.

As long as we know that Westerns (especially Spags) influenced a lot of stuff they watch today.

2 Likes

Could you expand on that?

Most of my family loves my eccentricities regarding my passion about films, especially the stuff from Italy. I do get the occasional ribbing, but it’s all in fun. A lot of them are surprised I like Westerns, but one of my favorite series growing up as a child in the 90’s was the reruns of The Wild, Wild West on TNT.

1 Like

My Stepdad certainly does and we used to have matinées of old film noir, British War movies etc. He was OK with Spag-west depending who was in it.
I struggle with TV these days, I watch a lot of reruns and buy boxset of Highlander, New Adventures of Robin Hood and the like.