SWs on YouTube

Noticed that too, no idea what that’s supposed to mean.

It might be a tactic to get people to watch their video. For example if there’s two or three people who have uploaded the same film someone may decide to extend the runtime to con people into thinking that they have an uncut or extended version of a film by repeating footage at the end.

Film & Clips now has a channel on YouTube completely devoted to western movies entitled, appropriately enough, Film & Clips Western Movies. Everything I see they have posted so far is all spaghetti westerns.

Just in case anyone is interested:

Film&Clips Western Movies - YouTube

3 Likes

There’s also a second more recent channel in Spanish, Film&Clips Película del Gran Oeste (only six movies have so far been uploaded).

1 Like

I love Films&Clips!!! :smile: During my 2nd or third year here doing the Spagvember Fest, I utilized Films&Clips SW catalogue a lot as they had many SWs with the Italian audio available.

There’s another YouTube channel out there, Kult Movie, they have a nice mix of SWs, Giallos, Euro Crime, and some Classic Comedies and Dramas from Italy’s Post War days. All the films are in Italian only as far as I can tell, but they do have some of the lesser talked about titles.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjY5y1JFEqzq-iJoMF9MqTA

2 Likes