SWs on YouTube

(Silence) #1

Anyone else who noticed that there are suddently lots of SWs on YT? I watched No Room To Die there yesterday. Even tho it certainly makes it easier watching films, I was a bit annoyed for a while cause I sort of want SWs to be rare, LOL.

(sartana1968) #2

i see now ‘long ride from hell 1968’

(Mickey13) #3

Yep, even Cut throats nine is available on Youtube.
Maybe I’ll watch it if I find some time as I haven’t seen it so far. :wink:

(sartana1968) #4

it’s good to see them before you buy any of them

(tomas) #5

wooohooo, this is great, thanks for these YT news, from time to time, i checked SWs on YT (quite a long time i didn´t), but haven´t noticed No room to die
there´s Vengeance too :slight_smile:

(tomas) #6

exact opposite by me - i want them to be ubiquitous :smiley:

(Silence) #7

[quote=“tomas, post:5, topic:2920”]wooohooo, this is great, thanks for these YT news, from time to time, i checked SWs on YT (quite a long time i didn´t), but haven´t noticed No room to die
there´s Vengeance too :)[/quote]
I’m happy that Vengeance is there too, I only have it in German.

;D
Well, the reasons I want them to be rare is 1. I find it fun trying to find rare flicks 2. I feel unique when I find 'em ::).

(tomas) #8

i know what you mean :), but sometimes i was tired from this searching for SWs (with poor results)
although it happened mainly in the past

(TheSlobby) #9

you can also find them on Veetle from time to time and most in better quality than YT
http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4cb12bc57863b

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #10

Yep, thats a personal rule of mine.

(chuck connors brother) #11

I only did that with the Leone movies.

(sartana1968) #12

i see ‘a long ride from hell’ two times on youtube i liked, i buy it then for 27 dollars then when it came i see it again and don’t like it
now i lost my money and the movie goes to the trash

(Mickey13) #13

[quote=“sartana1968, post:12, topic:2920”]i see ‘a long ride from hell’ two times on youtube i liked, i buy it then for 27 dollars then when it came i see it again and don’t like it
now i lost my money and the movie goes to the trash[/quote]
Fickle like a woman. ;D

(sartana1968) #14

what? ???

(Mickey13) #15

I wouldn’t throw this DVD away, if I were you. Maybe you weren’t in the right mood to watch that film.
Excuse me but I don’t change my opinion that drastically about movies, so it’s hard to understand this for me.
When I watch film and I like it, I appreciate it even after tenth viewing.

(sartana1968) #16

[quote=“Mickey13, post:15, topic:2920”]I wouldn’t throw this DVD away, if I were you. Maybe you weren’t in the right mood to watch that film.
Excuse me but I don’t change my opinion that drastically about movies, so it’s hard to understand this for me.
When I watch film and I like it, I appreciate it even after tenth viewing.[/quote]
maybe is that, it’s not the right mood, that’s why the top 20 lists change all the time from everyone

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #17

It must be the hormones lol.

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #18

He means its like relationships with women, they change all the time.

(sartana1968) #19

;D

(Mickey13) #20

Exactly… :’( ;D
Sorry for a little misunderstanding… :wink: