SWs on YouTube

Anyone else who noticed that there are suddently lots of SWs on YT? I watched No Room To Die there yesterday. Even tho it certainly makes it easier watching films, I was a bit annoyed for a while cause I sort of want SWs to be rare, LOL.

i see now ‘long ride from hell 1968’

Yep, even Cut throats nine is available on Youtube.
Maybe I’ll watch it if I find some time as I haven’t seen it so far. :wink:

it’s good to see them before you buy any of them

wooohooo, this is great, thanks for these YT news, from time to time, i checked SWs on YT (quite a long time i didn´t), but haven´t noticed No room to die
there´s Vengeance too :slight_smile:

exact opposite by me - i want them to be ubiquitous :smiley:

[quote=“tomas, post:5, topic:2920”]wooohooo, this is great, thanks for these YT news, from time to time, i checked SWs on YT (quite a long time i didn´t), but haven´t noticed No room to die
there´s Vengeance too :)[/quote]
I’m happy that Vengeance is there too, I only have it in German.

;D
Well, the reasons I want them to be rare is 1. I find it fun trying to find rare flicks 2. I feel unique when I find 'em ::).

i know what you mean :), but sometimes i was tired from this searching for SWs (with poor results)
although it happened mainly in the past

you can also find them on Veetle from time to time and most in better quality than YT
http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4cb12bc57863b

Yep, thats a personal rule of mine.

I only did that with the Leone movies.

i see ‘a long ride from hell’ two times on youtube i liked, i buy it then for 27 dollars then when it came i see it again and don’t like it
now i lost my money and the movie goes to the trash

[quote=“sartana1968, post:12, topic:2920”]i see ‘a long ride from hell’ two times on youtube i liked, i buy it then for 27 dollars then when it came i see it again and don’t like it
now i lost my money and the movie goes to the trash[/quote]
Fickle like a woman. ;D

what? ???

I wouldn’t throw this DVD away, if I were you. Maybe you weren’t in the right mood to watch that film.
Excuse me but I don’t change my opinion that drastically about movies, so it’s hard to understand this for me.
When I watch film and I like it, I appreciate it even after tenth viewing.

[quote=“Mickey13, post:15, topic:2920”]I wouldn’t throw this DVD away, if I were you. Maybe you weren’t in the right mood to watch that film.
Excuse me but I don’t change my opinion that drastically about movies, so it’s hard to understand this for me.
When I watch film and I like it, I appreciate it even after tenth viewing.[/quote]
maybe is that, it’s not the right mood, that’s why the top 20 lists change all the time from everyone

It must be the hormones lol.

He means its like relationships with women, they change all the time.

;D

Exactly… :cry: ;D
Sorry for a little misunderstanding… :wink: