SWDb Spaghetti Western Hall of Fame

Why? There are a lot of people on here that are unique and/or one of a kind for many different reasons and that is something that we should celebrate. We all come from various backgrounds but we put the things that make us different aside to celebrate that one thing we all have in common - a love of spaghetti westerns. I think it is pretty cool myself.

5 Likes

I am sorry for being so insensitive. I totally agree that a love for spaghetti westerns comes first. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

OK, Mark Damon bio finally done and added to the Hall of Fame page SWDB Hall of Fame/Leading Actors - The Spaghetti Western Database

Let me know if there are any obvious errors. Although I’ll be off in a couple of hours to the airport and in Naples for a week so any changes will probably have to wait till I get back

4 Likes

Good, great job! Thanks to Bill as well for the poster.

Why twelve films? Did you also count those couple of spags imagined and never realized around 1970?

Thanks for pointing out.
I meant 10 obviously. Have edited it now.

1 Like

I have been thinking a few times about a hall of fame for those that have made a huge contribution to keeping SW’s alive.

I can think of a few people including those who manage SW websites including the SWDB, Tom Betts, Yoshi Yasuda etc.

Any thoughts on this?

1 Like

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php?title=SWDB_Hall_of_Fame/Special&oldid=120832
Something like this? :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks- how did I miss that?

This covers both people involved directly in the movie production process and people who have kept the SW alive - I was thinking of the latter.

Maybe a few nominations are needed.

1 Like