SWDb Spaghetti Western Hall of Fame

Hehe, he’s a favorite of mine ;).

The exact reason why my ballot is secret to Colonel.

Hm, might revote if possible as my vote is obviosly ver favorite based.

Usually votings like that are supposted to be secret.

@Silence:
Steven Tedd could win an award for least important SW actor ever :wink: :D. No offense I hope. Feel free to mock Petroni in response (at your own risk)!

No offense taken ;).

What about if we would count Leone, Eastwood, Van Cleef and the people who are with no doubt in anyway and vote for the other people that where importnant to the genre? Would be interesting to see.

We will porbably do that at a later date if this is going to be ana annual thing.

Yes. I think that we should get all the important people in first and then, maybe next time we do it, if it is going to be every year, include the less well known people.

Who is important and who’s not for the SW Genre? Something like this will lead into endless discussions. Everyone of us has his own opinions and a voting like Col is doing is making sense.

Man, I’ve struggled with this :-\

Reducing down to the number alloted in some is tough. Lead and supporting actors for example and cinematographers. And then picking 10 actresses who made an important contirbution to such a male dominated genre is just as difficult.

And then where to put some people?
Is Gian Maria Volonte a lead or a supporting actor? Of his 4 Spags they are evenly mixed but then you could say that his part of Indio in FAFDM is as much a lead as a support. My instinct is that he is a lead but as a lead he won’t make the cut whereas as a support he might. :-\

Why do we do this to ourselves? :’(

The same i asked myself,too
A man for the hall in every case !
Well,we have another three weeks to rack ones brain :wink:

Yes the voting is quite difficult.
Poor Col. he’ll have a lot of work !! :wink:

I’m struggling myself…but for different reasons. Picking actors/actresses/composers is no problem for me, but directors/producers/cinematographers is a hard one, especially since it seems it would be wrong to just put down names taken from my favourite films. Truth to tell, they don’t interest me much. Hopefully i’ll figure it out before the deadline!

Yep thats what the Hall of fame is all about. I’m quite familiar with the boxing hall of fame, and in their first year they inducted all the “obvious” choices like Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis etc…, and in subsequent years, after all the obvious choices were already inducted they then turned to inducting the lesser known, but still deserving boxers.

[quote=“Phil H, post:91, topic:2068”]Man, I’ve struggled with this :-\

Reducing down to the number alloted in some is tough. Lead and supporting actors for example and cinematographers. And then picking 10 actresses who made an important contirbution to such a male dominated genre is just as difficult.

And then where to put some people?
Is Gian Maria Volonte a lead or a supporting actor? Of his 4 Spags they are evenly mixed but then you could say that his part of Indio in FAFDM is as much a lead as a support. My instinct is that he is a lead but as a lead he won’t make the cut whereas as a support he might. :-\

Why do we do this to ourselves? :'([/quote]

Vote him as a lead, just about all of his votes have been for lead actors so far. Only a few people have gotten votes in both categories. If an actor gets votes for both lead and support I will combine the votes so he would’nt get shut out because he only had so many votes for each category.

[quote=“Paco Roman, post:93, topic:2068”]Yes the voting is quite difficult.
Poor Col. he’ll have a lot of work !! ;)[/quote]

Yes indeed its quite time consuming so far but its a labor of love!

And that is why I gave you a ballot, because I had faith and confidence in you that you would prevail in this difficult and important task! I too have also struggled with writers/cinematographers/producers because I’m not too familiar with them I had to do a little more research to find out who the important ones were!

Don’t worry about it Silence, all in all you did a good job. Just take it as a learning experience for next year!

Eek :o Now i really feel under pressure. I can only hope your faith is not misplaced in this case! :slight_smile:

Just write watever ypu like. The pressure is on the Colonel.

LEADING ACTORS (Name 10)

Clint Eastwood

Franco Nero

Giuliano Gemma

Lee van Cleef

Terence Hill

Tomas Milian

Anthony Steffen

Gianni Garko

George Hilton

Peter Lee Lawrence

LEADING ACTRESSES (Name 10)

Ida Galli

Nieves Navarro

Erika Blanc

Rosalba Neri

Elsa Martinelli

Dana Ghia

Loredana Nusciak

Helene Chanel

Daniela Giordana

Femi Benussi

SUPPORTING ACTORS (Name 10)

Gian Maria Volonte

Eli Wallach

Frank Wolff

Klaus Kinski

William Berger

Bud Spencer

Fernando Sancho

Eduardo Fajardo

Piero Lulli

Jose Calvo

DIRECTORS (Name 10)

Sergio Leone

Sergio Corbucci

Sergio Sollima

Tonino Valerii

Michele Lupo

Duccio Tessari

Enzo G. Castellari

Giuseppe Colizzi

Giuliano Carnimeo

Edoardo Mulargia

COMPOSERS (Name 10)

Ennio Morricone

Francesco de Masi

Bruno Nicolai

Gianni Ferrio

Stelvio Cipriani

Lallo Gori

Carlo Rustichelli

Angelo Francesco Lavagnino

Luis Enriquez Bacalov

Riz Ortolani

CINEMATOGRAPHERS (Name 5)

Enzo Barboni

Stelvio Massi

Allejandro Ulloa

Tonino Delli Colli

Massimo Dallamano

WRITERS (Name 5)

Fernando di Leo

Sergio Donati

Ernesto Gastaldi

Tito Carpi

Vincenzo Musolino

PRODUCERS (Name 5)

Alberto Grimaldi

NON PARICIPANTS (AUTHORS, HISTORIANS, OBSERVERS/REVIEWERS, SITE OWNERS)(Name 5)

Christian Kessler

Scherps

Seb

Very solid list Lanky Fellow and not far removed from my own which is still a work in progress but close to completion now.

Thanks,brother
I’m glad that i’ve finished that list
Have fun by pondering over yours :wink: