SWDb October recap

Alright bear with us, my friends. We “hacked” the forums in such a way that we might be able to use/abuse it as a :incoming_envelope: newsletter. How, you ask? Announcements we post in the Newsletter category are set up in a way that everyone is watching that category for new topics by default (you can opt out of this using the “bell” icon :bell: at the top right corner of that category). So you should have been notified of this very announcement with the little notification dot in the forums itself - or via email :mailbox_with_mail:, if you weren’t currently logged in. Please do let us know how this works for you and what you think about it. We are pondering abolishing our current email newsletter in favor of this option: a dedicated section in the forum that you can subscribe to (or not). So this is a test, but one that we are taking seriously. And now let’s get to the actual news.

:newspaper: NEW STUFF IN AND AROUND THE SWDB IN :spiral_calendar: OCTOBER 2020:

1. New exclusive interview with @Djangoisme
    :arrow_right: Click here to read it
  1. And why did I interview Mike? Because his new book is out and you should all get it:
    :arrow_right: Click here to learn about the book and where to order it

2. If you can read German, I finally published a review of the Ammazzali tutti e torna solo BluRay from Koch Films:
    :arrow_right: Hier gehts zum Text

3. @LooneyElmerFudd has joined me in compiling some much appreciated shownotes for the great podcast that @Tom_B and @spaghetti_westerns are churning out every Friday 12pm PST
    :arrow_right: Click here to check out the show archive and show notes, and make sure that you do not miss the next show this coming Friday!

4. Unfortunately, @Tom_B had to write at least 11 new obituaries of recently passed legends, who now reside on sad hill…
    :arrow_right: Check out “Cemetery with crosses”

5. The good news is, that our release calendar is in fact filling up now that the year is slowly approaching its end. There are a few highlights among the upcoming DVD and BluRay releases and we invite you to not only check it out but also alert us if we missed any announcements by home video labels from around the world.
    :arrow_right: Visit the SWDb home video release calendar

Many thanks to all and everyone who contributed this month, in the SWDb proper, here in the forums, everyone who has emailed us, shared our posts on social media, listened in on the podcast or donated a few bucks our way. See you next month with a roundup of updates.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Sebastian,

I need to get on the SWDB forums more often

Brilliant website!

Appreciate all your hard work!

Kind Regards,
Wasim

Great idea!