SWDb General Maintenance: Corrections, Maintenance and Development [Feedback and Requests]

OK, that makes sense, I noticed it yesterday. I’ve noticed a couple other problems like Recent Changes shows only a few lines.

Also what happened to the search feature for files in the File list or Gallery of new files? Used to be able to search for file by name, for example you could put “vendetta” and it would find every file that has “vendetta” in the file name…

hm, there was no change made to the system as such, this is weird…

also, no changes made on system level, when was the last time you used this? but I dhink I know what you mean… you can still use the regular search and place a checkmark at file though

All pages also has a namespace filter you can set to “File”
https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Special:AllPages

Well, it has been missing for quite a while :slight_smile: . That works :+1: I didn’t think of using advanced search in the general search box :wink:

but you are right, that feature existed, I vividly remember it as well, one could just punch in “v” and get all files starting with V etc…
Edit: the GCDb still has it, which uses a slightly older version of the wiki software… hm…

Yeah, we should go back to the previous version. Albeit far from a total disaster, it still looks pretty bad now and is completely counterintuitive.

Will switch the file page back tomorrow until there’s a fix for the underlying problem

1 Like