SWDb 3.0 (our massive 2022/2023 project)

Wanted to finish the update today, but I will have to do the rest tomorrow, there is too much of it and flipping between multiple pages slows down the process quite a bit. Boy, am I tired. Thankfully, only about 150 more to do, so most of it is done.

Perhaps make these blocks of texts from each section a bit more diffuse and sparse, they look a bit intimidating and not easy on the eyes, I do like the general idea though. Maybe itemize stuff more or something to that effect.

1 Like

The final update is done, the following updates are going to be mostly cosmetic in nature.

Yes I will keep tweaking it a bit. And updated the other two pages you mentioned above. thanks for your help!

I may have found a way to make search at least case-insensitive. I will tinker with it in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

I think all movies mentioned in this thread have been updated… or at least I am currently in progress of updatng them. I see light at the end of the tunnel :slight_smile:

Some more, some of these might have been updated in the meantime, but anyway:

There are some others, but that should be more than enough, for the time being at least.

thanks for pointing them out, edited your post to remove those already upgraded (I think only 4 or 5 it was). @Carlos and I will get to the others eventually.

By the way I am working on closing the chapter on redoing all the shopping guides. Will take me a while longer but want that out of the way. And also see the “Book project” topic, we should also work on improving the books corner as best as we can, it’s in dire need of improvement :slight_smile:

The final update has been just completed, the general SWDb 3.0 revamp is done for my part. There is plenty of new content, enjoy everybody.

2 Likes

Ahem, ahem…

1 Like

done, thanks for noticing. there’ll always be a few more at some point, no worries. For now I am focusing on redoing the books section and completing as many of the other open To Dos as possible before the year ends, and then turn our attention to various specific projects. This 3.0 thing was indeed massive and I think the quality of the SWDb increased like it never had before. I am very proud of what we accomplished here

3 Likes

This masterpiece still needs the 3.0 treatment. And this. And this.

2 Likes

done :slight_smile: thanks for finding these gold nuggets

1 Like