SW with the highest Body Count?

Which SW has the highest Body Count? According to Shobary the Body Count in Giù la testa is to high to count. And when I think of all the scenes with the headshots he could be right. What you think?

Well Paco, your good friend Il Polacco does a good job in Il Mercenario too
I don’t know how many federales he killed with his machine gun

1 Like

He, he, we need a professional counter

Not to mention the bunch of people massacred in the pits.

It would perhaps be an easier question to answer if we discounted the revolution spaghetti westerns where body count is bound to be uncountable.

[quote=“Søren, post:4, topic:935”]Not to mention the bunch of people massacred in the pits.

It would perhaps be an easier question to answer if we discounted the revolution spaghetti westerns where body count is bound to be uncountable.[/quote]

Agreed. which would still probably leave us with anything involving a machine gun. Django? FOD?

1 Like

And the lots of soldiers in GBU.

1 Like

Years ago I saw a webpage that had the top kill list for characters in movies. John/Coburn in ‘Giù La Testa’ was high on this list. No clue how they counted those solders wasted when the bridge was blown up. Freeze, take a screenshot and count heads? The webpage doesn’t exist anymore, atleast I haven’t been able to find it.
If the Revoultion SW’s in not taken in count, I’d say Django is the winner. If we take character only, Sartana in ‘Light The Fuse… Sartana Is Coming’ gets very close to Django.

1 Like

fistful of dinamite
django
those dirty dogs
light the fuse sartana is coming

1 Like

Blindman has plenty of killing if I recall correctly…

yes this also

Arizona Colt has a fairly high bodycount.

1 Like

Yep!

more in the uncut version!

[quote=“sartana1968, post:13, topic:935”]more in the uncut version![/quote]Is the recent Wild East version uncut?

yes!! 29 uncut scenes more! go to google and write ‘Arizona Colt - Movie-Censorship.com
you will see it, the problem i noticed in the new version the sound it’s very crap worst than the old WE version
most of the time you heard an sound like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! it make’s me very angry

Noticed that myself.

Me, too.

now must wait for a new version, but it’s too early for this, we wait another 7 or 8 years who knows
can’t anyone do a complete job for this masterpiece??

Gives me time to have one or two beers.

BUDY GOES WEST!!! lol ;D