SW DVDs for Free

I have some DVDs I put aside the last time I sorted my SW DVDs. Some are completely new (doublets due to late at night shopping at Amazon), some are played one time only. I’ll give them away for free, and I’ll pay for the posting, provided you make a small donation to the SWDB, something you were going to do one of these days anyway. So just let me know which DVD you want, send me your address, and, upon arrival you donate at least 5 euro to the SWDB per DVD, it will cover my expenses. These are the DVDs:

Für ein paar Leichen mehr – Sonora - Wild Coyote 2015 (not opened)
Willkommen in der Hölle - Mátalo! SchröderMedia 2015
A Man Called Sledge - MGM/Sony 2010 (Region 1)
Wilde Pferde - Valdez Horses - Kinowelt 2004
Blindman - Der Vollstrecker CinePlus 2009
A Stranger in Town - Underground Empire 2011
The Stranger Returns - Underground Empire 2011
Mannaja - Another World Entertainment 2007 (Danish release)
Prima ti perdono… poi t’ammazzo - Titanus - Wild West 2010
Arizona Colt - Arizona Colt Hired Gun double feature - Wild East SW Collection 2010 (not opened)
Per il gusto di uccidere - Surf Video release (not opened)

3 Likes

I’ll take Sonora. Should I DM you with details?

Yes, you do that.

I’ll take Prima ti perdono… poi t’ammazzo and Blindman please. I’ll PM you. I get paid next friday, so I’ll donate to the site that day aswell.

Great idea Morgan. And very generous too.
Put me down for the Arizona Colt Wild East disc.

1 Like

Damn, Rutledal picked Sonora before I could. D:

Four DVDs are on their way. Sonora stays in Norway, sorry about that, The_Man_With_a_Name, but who comes first to the mill, first must grind. Still seven to go:

Willkommen in der Hölle - Mátalo! SchröderMedia 2015
A Man Called Sledge - MGM/Sony 2010 (Region 1)
Wilde Pferde - Valdez Horses - Kinowelt 2004
A Stranger in Town - Underground Empire 2011
The Stranger Returns - Underground Empire 2011
Mannaja - Another World Entertainment 2007 (Danish release)
Per il gusto di uccidere - Surf Video release (not opened)

Two DVDs left:

Mátalo! - Willkommen in der Hölle - SchröderMedia 2015. German and Italian audio, no subs.
Per il gusto di uccidere - Surf Video release (not opened). Italian audio, no subs.

Three still in their cellophane that I should like to pass on. As before

https://www.amazon.com/Good-Ugly-Anniversary-Special-Blu-ray/dp/B0716XZB2B/ref=as_li_ss_tl?creativeASIN=B0716XZB2B&imprToken=pfy2pbHVz5NSub89zuHsug&slotNum=0&ie=UTF8&linkCode=w61&tag=spaghetti-western-20
Per il gusto di uccidere

Jetzt sprechen die Pistolen

2 Likes

Sounds like a very generous deal - I’d like all 3 if that’s ok ? - send you my details later :smile:

OK. That was quick!

1 Like