Surprising unexpected endings

Typical predictable endings are boring. I am looking for spags with unexpected endings (not only downbeat, for example “El Rojo”).

Well, El Puro has decidedly unconventional ending. Vengeance for Vengeance by Colucci (haven’t seen it yet, but I have it on my watchlist) has reportedly weird ending as well.

thanks, Vengeance for Vengeance might be an interesting movie. And I am going to watch El Puro soon.

come on, only Mickey13 answered :wink:
I want to know about more spags with unexpected endings :slight_smile:
When the movie is predictable, my rating depends mostly on the ending.

Gentlemen Killer and Cut Throats Nine comes to my mind.

1 Like

I’ve seen Gentleman Killer but I didn’t like it.
Yes, ending was unexpected but the script was weak.
I have to watch Cut Throats Nine.

These ones were pretty surprising…

Arriva Sabata
Deaf Smith & Johnny Ears
Black Jack
Moment to Kill
A Bullet for Sandoval
7 Dollars on the Red

1 Like

The ending of these two SWs, regardless of their quality as films, is certainly surprising and unexpected:
Voltati… ti uccido!/Turn… I’ll Kill You (1967)
Lo chiamavano Verità/They Call Him Veritas (1972, Comedy)

Another interesting ending that maybe can be guessed ‎more easily but worthy of mention for its peculiarity:
O tutto o niente/A Man Called Amen (1968)

The Forgotten Pistolero has a surprise ending. It turns the whole film upside down. Also the complete version of Duck You Sucker has a surprise ending.

1 Like
Arriva Sabata Deaf Smith & Johnny Ears Black Jack Moment to Kill A Bullet for Sandoval 7 Dollars on the Red

The endings of Bullet for Sandoval and 7 Dollars on the red were great.
Other movies that you mentioned come to my “i am gonna watch” list :slight_smile:

Another interesting ending that maybe can be guessed ‎more easily but worthy of mention for its peculiarity: O tutto o niente/A Man Called Amen (1968)

This one sounds interesting.

The Forgotten Pistolero has a surprise ending. It turns the whole film upside down.

I must watch this flick again because I didn’t like it two years ago.