Suche Westernreitstiefel / looking for boots

Sorry, but I come from Germany and my english is not sooo good…therefore, sorry for my bad grammar :wink:

I´m looking for boots for western riding. I´ve size 41 or 7 1/2. I´m from Germany. Therefore it would be good, if the person, who has boots to sell, comes from germany, too. and I´m looking for books about the western riding. I´m ridden eleven years dressage (english) only! And now, I want to learn western riding.

yours greet, marielena from germany

Welcome on the board, Marielena. Your English ain’t half bad so don’t worry. Also there are a lot of Germans wandering about here so shouldn’t be a problem.

Don’t know much about riding much less riding boots though and don’t know if anybody in here does, but it’s worth a try I guess.

Søren only sells guns and liquor, no boots :smiley:

I do a lot of BOOTlegging though ::slight_smile:

No I’m sorry Marielena, I don’t think there is much chance of finding western boots here.

You’ll have to look somewhere else.

Why don’t you ask where they sell normal riding clothes and equipment, instead of on this movie board?

Hello, Marielena!

I am in the USA and can only help you if you want to try to order boots online.

Be warned that Western-style boots can be quite expensive.

Try this website. I use this company for all of my Western wear needs. I do a lot of acting or, re-enacting, and this company carries mostly vintage, 1800’s style clothing. However, they do carry some standard, functional items.

I am assuming you are female. Please forgive me if I am wrong. But, I would recommend something like the Oak Tree Sister Sarah boot, here:

Hope this helps!

All the best.

PS= Your English is fine!

No offence Chris, but I’m certain this woman won’t have to order a pair of boots all the way from USA.

There are shops and online stores for these things where I live, and I’m sure there are in Germany as well.

Marielena, keep searching the net and riding shops in Germany instead

I wouldn’t say I am offended; but, I am defintely perplexed.

If I were Marielena, and being a first time poster here…I might be a bit offended at your rapid…and forgive me for saying so…rather rude “request” that she go somewhere else with her questions.
Not very friendly, in my estimation; but, who am I to judge.

Seems like you are extra touchy about this for some reason, Lindberg. Any reason? Is it because she is a woman, or just because she is interested in something Western beyond movies? Just curious.

And no offense meant to you, either. I just found your sudden “get out of here”-type comments to be somewhat alarming coming from someone who is a “deputy” of this forum.

And that is why I offered to help her out.
Now, you are basically giving me the same “don’t talk about this crap here” attitude, too.
As if I am stupid for trying to give her a decent response.

At least she posted in the “Off Top is On Topic” part of the forum.

No sorry, I didn’t mean to sound rude, maybe I just found it a little odd for someone already into horses and riding to post this request here on a movie board.

Just forget what I said :wink:

[quote=“Lindberg, post:9, topic:961”]No sorry, I didn’t mean to sound rude, maybe I just found it a little odd for someone already into horses and riding to post this request here on a movie board.

Just forget what I said ;)[/quote]

No problem, amigo.
Forget what I said, as well! :slight_smile: