Spagvemberfest 2020

are we doing Spaghvember20 in here or does it get a new topic?

It’s been in here since 2015 boss, I don’t see any reason to separate it now. I’d be happy keeping 2020’s SpagvemberFest right here. :+1:

2 Likes

We might run out of space at some point but that’s no problem as we can do v.2.0 like with some other topics. But then again it would be better if we don’t need to split it during middle of a month.

1 Like

I second Last Caress’ opinion Admin Sebastian, seems only fair to keep it here till the dreaded 10,000 mark.

I had hoped to have more new stuff on DVD and Blu Ray this year for the new season, but not having my summer job to occasionally splurge with, I wasn’t able to spend like I wanted, but I can always rely on Films&Clips on YouTube.

1 Like

Great so this year it is Spaghvemberfest vs. Seoultember (something else I learned today, a month of korean cinema)

That won’t happen until this thread reaches 10,000 posts. At present speed we should be good for another couple of decades. But in order to ensure we don’t get cut off mid-month I’ll lock this one straight after SpagvemberFest 2040. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok, I thought the limit was only around 2000.

1 Like

Edit: I am of course and idiot (don’t shoot me)… Spaghvember is still a few weeks off :slight_smile:

Well, it’s not November yet… What you’re proposing is a new SpagtemberFest! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sincec when are we doing this in september? :thinking: I haven’t made my list yet!

1 Like

Have you been drinking nail varnish remover on the quiet, Seb? SpagvemberFest is two months away yet!

This is what happens when we have a monthly movie marathon every year and the boss never joins in. He forgets what bloody month it is! :grinning: :grinning:

(you’ve got to admire the man’s enthusiasm though, even if he has lost his marbles. I was always hopeful that he would get into it one of these years :slightly_smiling_face:)

And of course in amongst all the drama of Seb’s early onset dementia I forgot to welcome our new member @TrunkShotsCinema. Welcome, amigo! Stick around, we’re not all quite as out of it as the bossman. :slightly_smiling_face:

I feel like a dumbass now, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only half a month to go, hope y’all are getting prepared.

1 Like

We were born ready

2 Likes

I have to check out my archive if I there’s still enough torture material.

1 Like

What could you possibly mean !? :wink: No one has any excuses this year for lack of material, as You tube has tons of this stuff these days. Definitely enough shite for an entire month.

Well, there is the new Lattanzi on youtube and I don’t think you’ve seen all Creas yet, so I suggest you get on it. One Crea a day keeps the flu away. Or so they say.

But you know, You tube was made to stream spaghettis, so, no surprise there. We are good to go. :+1:

I think I came across that shit, immediately recognized the hypertedious style I remembered from Executioner of God.

1 Like