Spaghetti Westerns With Hot Guys or Cool Design

I love spaghetti westerns, and I also like some eye candy with my ultra-violence, so either ones a lot of attractive men or ones that are kind of aesthetic like a Bava or Argento horror film or ideally both.

Reccomendations?

3 Likes

What do you mean? Every SW is filled with hot men :joy:

For me the hottest guys are Anthony Steffen, Terence Hill, Franco Nero, Eli Wallach, Giuliano Gemma, Woody Strode, Gianni Garko, George Hilton, Peter Lee Lawrence and Clint Eastwood :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Can’t speak for your taste in men, but some of the more aesthetic SW’s that come to mind (outside of the Leone’s):

Cemetery Without Crosses
Keoma
$10,000 Blood Money
Johnny Hamlet
Matalo
Django
The Great Silence

If you’re looking for Ultra violence: Cut-Throats Nine (though this is more gritty than aesthetic)

4 Likes

I have to admit that I have never approached it from this viewpoint before but some others you might enjoy include:

The Forgotten Pistolero
The Big Gundown
Vengeance
Today We Kill, Tomorrow We Die
Death Knows No Time
Return of Ringo

As far as judging on looks, I will defer you to the judgment of @I_love_Cat_Stevens as that is not in my wheel house. :laughing:

5 Likes

If the topic was ‘Hot Gals’, then ‘Joan of Arc’ would instantly spring to mind…

I know…I’ll get my coat. :roll_eyes:

Seriously though…I’m not inclined to the male of the species, but I’d nominate Giuliano Gemma - if only for his matinee-idol good looks and athleticism.

4 Likes

Yeah, I mean if it was a choice between GG and Fernando Sancho !!! LOL :rofl:

4 Likes

What about José Terrón?

7 Likes

We mustn’t forget the hunk of burnin’ love that was Victor Israel

5 Likes

@Dean José Terrón is cute :heart:. I hate how everyone calls him ugly

@Toscano Victor Israel is actually hot :fire:

3 Likes

SWs are full of wonderful faces. How about this attractive gentleman?

Joseph_Egger_as_Piripero_in_A_Fistful_of_Dollars_02
Joseph Egger

4 Likes

@Piripero Joseph Egger is literally the Prophet. His might can’t be questioned :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes