Spaghetti Westerns! by Mike Hauss

Wow it is here! Congrats @Djangoisme

hauss

Amazon USA:

Amazon Germany:

Amazon UK:

Thanks for course also to everyone else involved, e.g. @Tom_B

SWDb entry is here: Spaghetti Westerns! Volume One - The Spaghetti Western Database

4 Likes

A few glitches fixed, it’s now waiting for knowledge-hungry fans to be bought!

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Spaghetti_Westerns!_Volume_One

1 Like

got mine in the post today looks great a nice easy and enjoyable read!

2 Likes

And volume 2 is almost ready too @Djangoisme can you give us a teaser? :wink:

1 Like

I’m just about to order Vol 2 it’s up at Amazon UK

1 Like

I’ve started to read Volume 1 and have found Gunman of 100 crosses on YouTube. It’s dubbed in English with forced subtitles but watchable…gonna enjoy this one hopefully!! :grin::grin: . If Mike Hauss reads this Thank You sir this is a brilliant series of books and the hard work and years of research in the genre are evident, and I look forward to getting the upcoming titles in the future.

2 Likes

I set up the page now, as well

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Spaghetti_Westerns!_Volume_Two

Thank you! Glad you like it! Always happy when people offer feedback! Thank you for the kind words!

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve ordered the colour edition today Mike from Amazon UK. That looks really great!

1 Like

Thank you. Wish it could have been cheaper, but Amazon charges crazy money for color printing. Please let me know what you think!

1 Like

Just got my copy.

I started to read in the book. It reads nice but I have the idea that I am reading a Blog on paper. A bit from this and a bit from that. Had to get used to the idea there was no thought behind the book other than sharing the thoughts of the writer.

And an extra critical read by somebody else or using an editor before getting into print would have suited the book. Now there are more than once the same words in one sentence or sentences that do not go well.

But no regrets of the book :+1:

2 Likes