Spaghetti Western stuff For Sale!

Hello, Everyone!

I am going to start selling off a large portion of my Spaghetti Western collection over the next few weeks.
Health issues, work issues, and space issues have all contributed to my decision to sell these items.
Plus, much of what I have, I have duplicates of! :wink:

At any rate, you can see what I have for sale…along with purchasing details…at the following URL.

This particular sale will last only 7 days, so if you see something you would like to purchase contact me quickly.
This week’s sale consists of a small amount of locandinas, fotobustas, posters, lobby cards, and some DVD’s (and one DVD-R).

As I said, this is only the beginning of my “sales”!
I would much rather sell my collection to people whom I know will truly enjoy these things. However, what I do not sell via this method, I will be posting to eBay in the future.

I appreciate your time, amigos y amigas!

Chris,

thanks for giving the forum members first crack at your stuff! A quick question amigo…if I order multiple items would you consider holding them until the end of the sale to ship them all at once?

thanks!!!

I’ve emailed you Chris - there’s a few there with the Rev’s name on if they’ve not been grabbed. I’m not wanting to step on anybody’s toes tho’ if previous interest has been shown.
As Pacificador says - thanks for giving us first crack.

No problem, amigo!

I’ve got you covered, Reverend amigo! No toes have been stepped on in the process. :wink:

Thanks compadres!!
I am so happy to know that my stuff will end up in “good homes”!

I’m off to Mexico for a little Cinco de Mayo fiesta, amigos y amigas!
(That’s only a 30 minute drive from my hacienda!) :wink:

I’ll be back in a few hours—and I will be in touch with those interested in the rest of my items.

Gracias!!!

the stranger double feature dvd… i’d be interested. let me know how much you want to steal from me, shipping would be to germany :wink:

Check your PM’s, amigo!

Hey Chris, is there any Danish material in the portion of your stuff you plan on selling out?

Good luck with the sales anyway and please do remember to drop a note here when you add stuff :slight_smile:

[quote=“Søren, post:8, topic:1032”]Hey Chris, is there any Danish material in the portion of your stuff you plan on selling out?

Good luck with the sales anyway and please do remember to drop a note here when you add stuff :)[/quote]

Sorry, companero! No Danish stuff in my entire collection, sad to say.
I will definitely let everyone know when I add the next round of stuff. Should be this coming Saturday, or perhaps Monday.

Thanks, again, everybody!

Hola, amigos y amigas!

I have added 3 DVD’s that I thought were on the list already…but, they were not.

DVD's For Sale!

The new discs are the Japanese Stingray editions of NAVAJO JOE and THE HILLS RUN RED ($7.50 each), plus the Australian region 4 release of THE PROPOSITION ($5.00).

Thanks for your time, folks!!

Hola, amigos y amigas!

EVERYTHING I have up for sale has now been listed on the following web pages.

Lobby Cards, Locandinas, Posters, DVD’s…

DVD's For Sale!

8x10 Photos can be found here…

http://hanada0.tripod.com/westerns.html

Please don’t miss browsing through the photos! There are some images there that are not frequently seen, I believe.

If you are interested in any items I have for sale please make sure to PM me, or email me at the address given on the web pages above.
If you just post what you want here…I might miss it!!

Many thanks to all of you that have already made purchases! I truly do appreciate your business.

GRACIAS Y GRACIAS OTRA VEZ!!!

All items have been shipped as of today (thanks to dear old Dad making a trip to the Post Office for me).
I hope everyone enjoys their purchases!

I truly do appreciate it, folks!!