Spaghetti western raffle - DVD giveaway

In my collection, I have many spaghetti westerns which haven’t been released on Blu-ray or DVD. There may be some titles that interest people here, so I’ve decided to have a little raffle to support the database. The winner will get a free DVD-R from me. If you would like to participate, please send me a message or comment here and I will give you a random number. All I ask from you is that you donate £1 to the Database via PayPal (this is a very small amount to ask and you don’t have to worry about paying postal costs as I will take care of that). I will close the raffle on Friday (15th May) at 3pm Greenwich Mean Time. I will then put the numbers inside a pot, shake and take one out. The person with the winning number gets to choose which film they would like from me.

3 Likes

I made a donation, count me in :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Very nice initiative :+1:

1 Like

I’ll message you your number

Hi Just about to donate, so count me in for the raffle.

2 Likes

I just donated $10 (cheers, and thanks for the site, Sebastian!), but doubt you have any films on DVD-R of which I don’t also have a copy!

Perhaps if there are three users for whom a donation is not possible at this point, for whatever reason, they might message you privately and claim the spots for which I’ve paid?

Very generous of you, Cat. I’ve given you your number. You can message me and discuss that if you want. Right now, anybody who donates gets a chance

Just wanted to reply and say how nice a thing I think this is that you’re doing for the site, and not at all to bump the topic so that perhaps a few others will donate.

1 Like

Others did private message to let me know that they donated. I was hoping that if I made the requirement as low as £1 and offered to take care of the postal costs myself, it would attract quite a few. I am happy with the response so far though. Sebastian will be able to confirm that the person with the winning number donated when I announce it.

The raffle has now closed. The winning number is 2457. Please claim your prize and confirm your email address in a PM with Sebastian so he can let me know that you donated.

2 Likes

I also want to thank everybody who participated and sent their donations in support of this wonderful site.

3 Likes

Congratulations to whoever the winner is!

Congrats!

They just now finally came in, thanks!

1 Like