Spaghetti Western Podcasts

Watched first episode ofthe second season and this was promising. Tom and Kevin had the same experiences with trying to see some of the movies by trading and special communities.
Completed the show notes for this one.

Seb, succes with your show :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Bill Connolly will be on tomorrow, my turn the week after.

4 Likes

Hope everyone will tune in tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

30 minutes, looking forward to it. it is live on their facebook page, and you can of course comment and ask questions. the recording will be up later

1 Like

The feed was a bit choppy, but it was great to hear you.

1 Like

It was a blast. Here is the recorded episode, everyone watch it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You are verbally talented and younger than I expected !

1 Like

You did a good job on the show, Seb. :+1:

1 Like

Watched this morning on YouTube. Great job!

1 Like

A very eloquent and dapper looking fellow you are, I had a blast seeing you on camera and talking about the genre.

1 Like

Seb, You were an outstanding guest!

1 Like

Really enjoyed the podcast, and had a bit of chat with some other fans

1 Like

This was such a great watch.

Just hope this platform keeps growing and evolving for the better.

1 Like

Hi Seb,
I was interested in your discussion on adding SWlocations to the SWDB.
I have been adding locations to My Places in google maps for a few years to that when/if I get a chance to visit the locations then I can find them easily - I have over 400 map locations marked - although many of these are in the same area from different movies.

I visited Italy in 2019 and visited the few SW locations that I knew about. Since then, I have discovered many other Italian locations. The info on these locations is not as easy to find as the Spanish locations.

It would be good to link the better known movies/locations to a google map in the SWDB.

3 Likes

If you can link the Navajo Joe railway station ESPERANZA to a real location, I would be happy :wink:

2 Likes

Excellent work, as always Seb!

1 Like

Very nice interview. Also good to see / hear you in person Seb.

This morning I opened LinkedIn and also there one of the first posts was the interview. This Podcast was very promoted :upside_down_face:

I even saw that he shownotes were done.

1 Like

More could be added. Feel free

Those who haven’t seen it, I really recommend it. I tried my best at giving a holistic picture of what the SWDb and all of y’allses work is all about, and I am looking forward to thoughts, comments and other feedback. In the past I have rarely sought the spotlight, but maybe it’s time we spent more energy on giving the SWDb some faces, that’s why I also tasked myself to looking more strongly into our roster of SWDb editors and forum moderators, with a goal of strenghening our posse of deputy sheriffs, ambassadors, network partners, allies and sponsors over the next couple of months. And lastly, tip of the hat to Jay and Tom, this is one of the greatest podcasts out there and I was looking forward to this for a while and I had a blast joining you two in the discussion :smiley:

3 Likes

It was a nice interview you gave Seb! It was nice to get to know you a little bit better and to know more about your history and the work your doing! I’m very grateful for everything you’ve done for the genre!

I watched yesterday’s episode today and it was great to get to know the guys over at WE a little better as well, I sure hope that they release Sonora one day!!

3 Likes