Spaghetti Western Photo Story Magazines

Would especially be interested in finding Garter Colt.

You’re not missing much by not having it. Used to have one from CineCity (lovely cover, crap film). It’s the only SW that i’ve ever actually got rid of outright :frowning:

Right, i’ve had a rummage and i think this is all the ones i have:

STAR CINE BRAVOURE

148 X2

STAR CINE ADVENTURES

STAR CINE COLT

STAR CINE WINCHESTER

Sorry, Silence…
I had that one, but I just mailed it off to Nicoletta, today!

Have you seen the movie?
It is definitely bad—but, Nicoletta looks great in it. :wink:

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:24, topic:1918”]Have you seen the movie?
It is definitely bad—but, Nicoletta looks great in it. ;)[/quote]
Which is a quite good reason to watch it ;).

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:23, topic:1918”]Right, i’ve had a rummage and i think this is all the ones i have:

[LONG LIST CUT][/quote]
If you can say which spaghetti westerns are in the mags I haven’t already listed please do and I’ll add them to the ‘main list’.

[quote=“Søren, post:26, topic:1918”]If you can say which spaghetti westerns are in the mags I haven’t already listed please do and I’ll add them to the ‘main list’.[/quote]Some of them i can obviously tell from the pics but a lot of them i can’t work out.

I’ll get them back out the box and have a better look :wink:

I’ve added the French title if i’m not sure what it is, when i’ve looked them up i will gradually amend the list.

I’ve also just realised that the French title in the magazine isn’t always the French title i.e. Star Cine adventures 200, 220 - Death on a high mountain says La Mort sur la colline but according to the imdb it’s Les pistolets de l’Ouest in French (unless i’ve fucked it up!)

STAR CINE BRAVOURE

126 - Pour mille dollars par jour
139 - Killer Kid
143 - Pas de pitie chez les gringos
148 - Coup contre coup x2
151 - Rattler kid
153 - Some dollars for Django
174 - La vallee des ombres rouges
177 - Le defi des Mc Kenna
178 - Dollars to die for
183 - Reverend Colt
188 - Abattez Django le premier

STAR CINE ADVENTURES

186 - Three bullets for Ringo
202 - Vive Gringo!
204 - La Frontiere de la Haine
206 - Gentleman Joe
209 - Recontre avec la Haine
211 - Ringo, the lone rider
212 - Aussi Dans L’Quest il y avait une loi
218 - Demande pardon a dieu pas a moi
220 - Death on a high mountain
247 - Tu ne tueras point!
256 - Il n’en resta q’un et ce fut la mort pour tous

STAR CINE COLT

14 - Django, killer pour l’honneur
17 - A minute to pray, a second to die
24 - La mort planait autour de lui
31 - Cent croix pour un pistolet

STAR CINE WINCHESTER

13 - Garringo
14 - Il jura et les tua un par un
17 - Un dollar de feu
34 - Bastard, go and kill ???

any body want to get ride of any of those mags for free ;D
i will pay the postage charges that it cost to shipp them to me!
i am what you call a poor spaghetti western fan :’( :’( :’(

I want some of those too!

[quote=“django live, post:29, topic:1918”]any body want to get ride of any of those mags for free ;D
i will pay the postage charges that it cost to shipp them to me!
i am what you call a poor spaghetti western fan :’( :’( :’([/quote]I’m a poor spaghetti western fan, i wouldn’t be asking for them for free though, bit cheeky if you ask me.

Thanks for posting the list … I’ll add the issues not already posted to the ‘primary’ list… I’ll also try and see if I can figure out the titles. Isn’t always easy converting those damn French ones to anything useful :slight_smile: The start of every photo novel give you the cast though so it should be figurable. Else you can always ‘read’ the photo novel and see if you can pinpoint the movie. A sort of extended “Guess a screenshot” quiz :slight_smile:

I found one little curious thing while checking out the issues I’ve got lately. In the God Forgives… I Don’t photo novel the cast is defined as having Franco Nero in the lead role… Terence Hill isn’t mentioned… Guess they really really wanted Hill to be next Nero :slight_smile:

… Yodlaf’s additions added to primary list …

Please do check though as there are a couple that aren’t necessarily stated with the correct movie.

Also others are very welcome to come with their additions.

I only still have the two - unfortunately
Star-Cine Adventures 240 - Django Defie Sartana
Star-Cine Bravoure 149 La Main sur La Gachette ($5,000 Dollars on One Ace)

Good idea to catalogue 'em

Me to. If someone does me a favour will always return the favour.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:35, topic:1918”]Me to. If someone does me a favour will always return the favour.[/quote]Same here, i ain’t giving any of them away though ;D

Do not blame you :wink: .

"as somebody probably once said, “It is better to give than to receive”, Brother Yodlaf - you know the Priory’s address…

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:38, topic:1918”]"as somebody probably once said, “It is better to give than to receive”, Brother Yodlaf - you know the Priory’s address…[/quote];D, for that comment you can have the spare one that i’ve got two of your reminence :wink:

sorry last time i will post in this thread if that is what you want
do not want to be called a deadbeat by all of you! i am also sorry i do not donate to the database, sorry for that too!!!