Spaghetti western books, DVDs, CDs etc

Can I ask a favor of the European members. We here in the U.S. have very limited to no access to Spaghetti western material that comes out in Europe. Would it be possible for any member who comes across books, CDs, DVDs etc. that has access to these items to let us know if you are willing to get us copies. I’m not asking for special treatment and I’m not at all opposed to you making a nice profit on the deal. Most of us over here are just looking for a reliable source to get this material. A perfect example is a new SW Dictionary just released in Italy. Nocturno magazine is another. We’ll never see or have access to these here in the U.S. I’d be willing to send you Euros which we can obtain in exchange for getting my hands on some of this hard to obtain material. Thanks in advance for anything you folks are willing to do for us stupid Gringos.

I’m in England Tom, if anything comes out over here i’ll let you know.

Have you got any old copies of western all’italiana left over, the few i did have i seem to have misplaced, all i have is the spring 1990 issue. (did you make these just stapled together or has someone sold me a copy, i’ve had it about 12 years or so)

Yodlaf - I have access to Amazon.com in England but there is none in Italy or Spain. I have also been able to get stuff from Amazon.com Germany and France but not knowing the language makes things difficult. I appreciate your support. Same thing if you need or want anything from over here in the colonies.

I can make copies of all the issues. We are working on #69 at the present. These things were run off on a copy machine and stapled together. They pop up on e-bay, used thrift and book stores, and garbage cans over the years.

For $5.00 I can send you a complet index directory of all back issues.

I have done the last two issues via e-mail and they are free. I’d like to talk Sebastian into letting me send him the issues via e-mail and see if he can post them on this website and everyone can read it or download it from one location. This way I can do 4 issues a year and the cost is nothing.

My mailing address is
Tom Betts
PO Box 25042
Anaheim, CA 92825
U.S.A.

Actually Tom B some of those items you mention are pretty difficult to get hold of here in England too :frowning: I’m unable to track down a copy of the Danish On Air DVD for Mission Hævn (aka La Collera del vento aka Revenge Of Trinity) a film Frayling rates quite highly in his book “Cowboys And Europeans…”.
www.dvd.it I’ve just noticed has an English and American language option. They’ve got the Una Lunga Fila Di Croci DVD Phil H details in the “I just bought…” thread and also La Vendetta E’ Un Piatto Che Si Serve Freddo (but no details about audio) by the same Distributor: Medusa Video (both on pre-order available from 03-10-2007). I’ve never purchased anything from dvd.it before but will give them a try :wink:

Also difficult to find in Denmark :slight_smile: I bought my copy for $4 in a local Danish super market but there was only one copy and haven’t seen it since. Not many online stores carry it either but it is here:

http://www.haushoej.dk/product.asp?product=31638

Costs 70 kr though (roughly $12) and postage is another 50 kr. ($9) so maybe not an option.

AvatarDK your posts are costing me a small fortune! Last night the 5 disc Diamond Entertainment SW set and today this! :smiley:
Actually I appreciate the info, keep up the good work :wink:
I did follow the same link posted elsewhere on this forum for the “Trinity Sees Red” DVD but I couldn’t find the item when I selected the English language option on the site. I still can’t but have just ordered it anyway on the Danish site. 120DKK sounds a lot but at £11+ all in I’m really pleased with the purchase and looking forward to seeing the film for the first time :slight_smile:

[quote=“Tom B., post:3, topic:703”]I can make copies of all the issues. We are working on #69 at the present. These things were run off on a copy machine and stapled together. They pop up on e-bay, used thrift and book stores, and garbage cans over the years.

For $5.00 I can send you a complet index directory of all back issues.

I have done the last two issues via e-mail and they are free. I’d like to talk Sebastian into letting me send him the issues via e-mail and see if he can post them on this website and everyone can read it or download it from one location. This way I can do 4 issues a year and the cost is nothing.[/quote]

Tom, I’m going to send the $5 and get the index related to back issues. I look forward to lots of great reading. I have about 12 or so books in English related to Spaghetti/Eurowesterns but I seem to come away from each reading with more questions than when I started.
I just finished The Good, The Bad, and the Dolce Vita by Mickey Knox. It was very interesting but left me wishing for more inverviews with participants from the era.
Thanks for all your work!