Spaghetti western bible 4 trinity

Spaghetti western bible volume 4 TRINITY
the company is VIDEO ASIA they put out the other spaghetti western bible’s. here in the u.s.a
does anybody know what movies are on this dvd set?
i am guessing they are “TRINITY” westerns.

it is to be on sale sometime next month

One site says “Those Euro-western wastrels, Terence Hill and Bud Spencer, raise havoc from the frontier to cyberspace in this collection. The fellas are flyers in South America whose plane crashes in “All the Way Boys” (1972). AKA: “Plane Crazy.” Spencer plays two-fisted Chicago police inspector “Flatfoot” Rizzo in the crime comedies “Flatfoot in Hong Kong” (1975), “Flatfoot in Africa” (1978), and “Flatfoot in Egypt” (1980). And Hill and boxer “Marvelous” Marvin Hagler are Miami cops whose latest case sends Hill into a computer-generated world in “Virtual Weapon” (1997). AKA: “Cyberflic.” Three-disc set also includes “Little Rita,” “Flatfoot the Knock Out Cop,” “Nobody’s the Greatest,” “I’m for the Hippopotamus,” and “Renegade” (1987). 15 hrs. total. Standard/Widescreen; Soundtrack: English (dubbed). Dubbed in English.”

I hope they are wrong. It should be fairly obvious to a marketing person that the collection should be westerns only… and there are enough titles to fill the collection.

The first collection in the “series” also contained a mix of westerns and non-westerns so the info is probably right.

I actually don’t mind these mixed boxes no matter what they’re called, but unfortunately I’ve already got most of what is in this one so am probably going to skip it.

All down to taste I know, but preferred the titles in bible 3.