8. Tresette
  9. Cacopoulos
  10. John Warner
  11. Sullivan
  12. Sam Cooper
  13. Mendoza
  14. Franciscus
  15. Charlie siringo

3 is from Sartana Is Coming, Trade Your Pistols For A Coffin aka Fistful of Lead
4 is from Fighting Fists of Shanghai Joe
6 is from I Am Sartana, Your Angel Of Death
7 is from The Mercenary
9 is from Ace High
15 is from Face To Face

Mendoza is bugging me. I’m can’t place it but it seems awful familiar.

Yes, all correct so far!

2 is from "A genius, two partners and a dupe"
12 is from “The routhless four”

5 is from "Today It’s Me… Tomorrow It’s You!"
8 is from “The Crazy Bunch” (Di Tressette ce n’è uno, tutti gli altri son nessuno)

I eard Duncan in a SW but i dont remember…

1. Duncan = Navajo Joe

Hmmmm, isn´t Telly Savalas called Colonel or Captain Franciscus in Sonny & Jed ??? I have to check that up at once !

You’re correct!

OK. Looks like no one is going to get it, so who is Mendoza?

He’s the bad guy in Vengeance.

Okay - here’s a bit of trivia I noticed the other day. It may be that you’ve already spotted it - but I hope this one gets you guessing …

Which film has Peter Lee Lawrence and Anthony Steffen shooting 'em up as a couple of cowboys on opposite sides - but also has Tomas Milian in it?

?

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:11, topic:185”]Okay - here’s a bit of trivia I noticed the other day. It may be that you’ve already spotted it - but I hope this one gets you guessing …

Which film has Peter Lee Lawrence and Anthony Steffen shooting 'em up as a couple of cowboys on opposite sides - but also has Tomas Milian in it?[/quote]Ok, tell us already. Is it some 70’s crime film?

I’m going to take a stab and say it is GARRINGO…or ARRIVA SABATA…and the Milian’s “appearance” is due to the recycling of a Wanted poster prop, or something along those lines. It must be somewhat of a trick question, as these three never ACTED in a Western together.

OK - you’re both on the right lines … it’s DON’T TORTURE A DUCKLING (1972), and at one point GARRINGO is on the television. There are close-ups of PLL shooting up a bunch of yankee soldiers and then a cut to Steffen’s end shoot out. In the time it takes for one sentence to be spoke the film jumps 15 or 20 minutes.
I suppose the ‘real’ question ( if anybody’s got a view on this ‘cos it’s got me wondrin’) is why would one s.w. director (Fulci) ‘quote’ another (Marchent) in this way? Homage? or is some strange metaphorical clue referenced relating to serial killers and split personalities… Or maybe I should just take a couple of asprin and go to bed?