Someone is selling a rare franco cleef dvd on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/AND-GOD-SAID-CAIN-DVD-franco-cleef-kinski-spaghetti-/290457164988

Enough with the bootlegs already!

Its not a bootleg. I emailed the guy and he said he ordered it from Franco Cleef. WHy do you always make assumptions and act like an asshole all of the time?

Wrong thread.

It´s a DVDR. Franco Cleef downs´t own any rights. It´s a bootleg.

You begin to annoy with me with your shit. And it´s your own auction, isn´t it?

Lastly, there is an ebay section.

[quote=“poppunklovebaby, post:3, topic:2430”]Its not a bootleg. I emailed the guy and he said he ordered it from Franco Cleef. WHy do you always make assumptions and act like an asshole all of the time?[/quote]ALL Franco Cleef dvd’s are bootlegs.

Not to throw even more gasoline on the fire, but there are actually better bootlegs available (which will remain nameless) out there which are in the correct aspect ratio of 2:35 while the Franco Cleef DVD-R is incorrectly framed at 1:85 since it was sourced from the German EMS release. So you’re description about this being the best quality version out there is also somewhat misleading my friend… ;D

So, only the French DVD has the correct aspect ratio?

Yes, I believe it’s the only official release so far which has the correct aspect ratio.

cultcine has it in the correct ratio. it is by far the best available in the world.

Oh god.

Haha, here we go again… I know i should have kept my mouth shut! ;D

[quote=“poppunklovebaby, post:350, topic:1678”]Bravo to you Mr. Cultcine!!

Not only are your dvds fabulous, but you have become the most reliable source for the highest quality Spaghetti western transfers on the internet.

I applaud you for that and keep up the good hard work. :smiley:

I think your prices are extremely fair for what you are offering.[/quote]

And the classic:

[quote=“poppunklovebaby, post:378, topic:1678”]I am on no way affiliated with cultcine you dumb fuck. You all are dumb VIRGINS with cocks in your mouth.
I just love the guys product and think he is the most reliable American source.

Thats my OPINION YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLES!!! IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT THEN I DONT GIVE A SHIT. ITS MY OPINION YOU STUPID VIRGINS.[/quote]

and I still support those comments 8)