Someone is selling a rare franco cleef dvd on ebay

(poppunklovebaby) #1

http://cgi.ebay.com/AND-GOD-SAID-CAIN-DVD-franco-cleef-kinski-spaghetti-/290457164988

(Bad Lieutenant) #2

Enough with the bootlegs already!

(poppunklovebaby) #3

Its not a bootleg. I emailed the guy and he said he ordered it from Franco Cleef. WHy do you always make assumptions and act like an asshole all of the time?

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #4

Wrong thread.

(Bad Lieutenant) #5

It´s a DVDR. Franco Cleef downs´t own any rights. It´s a bootleg.

You begin to annoy with me with your shit. And it´s your own auction, isn´t it?

Lastly, there is an ebay section.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #6

[quote=“poppunklovebaby, post:3, topic:2430”]Its not a bootleg. I emailed the guy and he said he ordered it from Franco Cleef. WHy do you always make assumptions and act like an asshole all of the time?[/quote]ALL Franco Cleef dvd’s are bootlegs.

(Dr. Menard) #7

Not to throw even more gasoline on the fire, but there are actually better bootlegs available (which will remain nameless) out there which are in the correct aspect ratio of 2:35 while the Franco Cleef DVD-R is incorrectly framed at 1:85 since it was sourced from the German EMS release. So you’re description about this being the best quality version out there is also somewhat misleading my friend… ;D

(ION BRITTON) #8

So, only the French DVD has the correct aspect ratio?

(Dr. Menard) #9

Yes, I believe it’s the only official release so far which has the correct aspect ratio.

(poppunklovebaby) #10

cultcine has it in the correct ratio. it is by far the best available in the world.

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #11

Oh god.

(Dr. Menard) #12

Haha, here we go again… I know i should have kept my mouth shut! ;D

(Bad Lieutenant) #13

[quote=“poppunklovebaby, post:350, topic:1678”]Bravo to you Mr. Cultcine!!

Not only are your dvds fabulous, but you have become the most reliable source for the highest quality Spaghetti western transfers on the internet.

I applaud you for that and keep up the good hard work. :smiley:

I think your prices are extremely fair for what you are offering.[/quote]

And the classic:

[quote=“poppunklovebaby, post:378, topic:1678”]I am on no way affiliated with cultcine you dumb fuck. You all are dumb VIRGINS with cocks in your mouth.
I just love the guys product and think he is the most reliable American source.

Thats my OPINION YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLES!!! IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT THEN I DONT GIVE A SHIT. ITS MY OPINION YOU STUPID VIRGINS.[/quote]

(poppunklovebaby) #14

and I still support those comments 8)