Smokers

His Name Was…
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Suo_nome_era_Pot%2C_Il

Yes, that’s one of Fidani’s flics !!! Considering his movies, people might assume he was smoking while directing or/and while writing the script !!!

[attachment deleted by admin, new size restrictions in place. max allowed size 40kb]

For those who do smoke(cigarettes) anyone like mentols

Sometimes… not that often.

mmmm… especially a nice bit of Skunk
Just like Jack Palance in companeros with his “Loco Weed”!

Just wondering how many of you out there are addicted to cigarettes(death sticks)

Well I use to smoke, but when I did I wasnt a heavy smoker maybe a cigarette here or there.

Anybody like Black N’ Milds?

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:25, topic:339”]mmmm… especially a nice bit of Skunk
Just like Jack Palance in companeros with his “Loco Weed”![/quote]

there´s also a movie were billy berger is sniffing some nice powder from his powder box!
I also remember an other spaghetti where somebody smoked some “special herbs” !
would be interesting if you had a spaghetti were whisky drinkers were repleaced with crack smokers!

I think it was snuff he was sniffing in the first Sartana film. Although it could have been something a bit stronger…

i’am not smoker thank god! very bad for health :wink:

My passions lie elsewhere :smiley: .

I stopped years ago, don’t miss it.

I quit smoking a long time ago when I was 25 or something (I started early at 14/15) almost at the same time I stop playing football, don’t missed it either, worst became a new cristhian, the worst kid of converted, can’t stand anyone smoking near me, and can smell a fag from a considereble great distance.

I quit smoking when I was 18 the day before I started this new job I had gotten. I have never touched a cigarette again. It makes food taste not as good and of course there’s the whole cancer thing. It doesn’t disgust me to smell it these days, in fact it brings back a lot of good memories from my teenage years. They say smell is the sense that is most connected with memories and it’s true.

Some of my colleagues smoke and I don’t really mind them smoking in my presence. A funny thing: I don’t hate the smell of a cigarette, but I hate the smell of a smoker: his body, his clothes, everything gives out that typical smoker’s smell. As long as you’re a smoker yourself, you don’t notice it, but I realize now that I must have given that typical ‘odeur’ too for years.

I agree with this, and think that if you’re a former smoker, the smell of other smokers is even worse for some reason.

Tried a fag at the age of eight and been off them ever since.

I am going to start “poofter” as an American slang term for cigarettes, just so we have some balance.

Luckily I never started smoking. I don’t mind being in a room with smokers, but I don’t like the smell in my clothes the next morning.
And kissing a girl who smokes is also not that fascinating

[quote=“Stanton, post:39, topic:339”]Luckily I never started smoking. I don’t mind being in a room with smokers, but I don’t like the smell in my clothes the next morning.
And kissing a girl who smokes is also not that fascinating[/quote]
well done stanton!!