Shoot in Any Direction … / Fist of Guanto

Enjoyed the trailer. Love that voice of the guy doing the voice over and way he says the title with such spaghetti passion ;).

Thank you sir.

I feel like I have known the guy doing the VO for as long as I lived, it’s as if I see him everyday to this day :slight_smile:

Let’s just say I can very confidently speak a̶s̶ for him when saying he wholeheartedly means every drop of that passion you were drinking.

I remember the lovely mass debate we all had (!) over the squibs. I advised against them, and I was right. And for my squibs/overdubbed name advice I’m happy to take a “Chief Consultant” credit. :slight_smile:

I remember the lovely mass debate we all had (!) over the squibs. I advised against them, and I was right. And for my squibs/overdubbed name advice I'm happy to take a "Chief Consultant" credit. :)

All good stuff and hopefully somewhat rewarding to see a little discussion actually turning into (slowly but surely) a fully realized project.

OK, but I think now-a-days we have to say “Great Leader of Indigenous People Consultant”.

Almost 11,000 hits on our little trailer?

You guys are insane.

Dinosorceress Pictures
dinosorceress.comhttp://dinosorceress.com
1.725.222.FILM

[center]Dinosorceress Pictures Announces the completion of Shoot in Any Direction and You’ll Hit a Bastard

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE[/center]

Las Vegas, NV – Dinosorceress Pictures is proud to announce the completion of Shoot in Any Direction and You’ll Hit a Bastard, an independent spaghetti western short film shot entirely on location in and around the Mojave Desert using native Las Vegas talent.

Shoot in Any Direction and You’ll Hit a Bastard is the story of a deranged Union officer who tracks an infamous gunfighter to recover a fistful of dollars. Not even the territory’s most ruthless bounty killer can stop the mad Colonel’s bloody trail through the American Southwest.

This film is meant to epitomize an authentic Spaghetti Western production, using all of the devices and conventions of the genre.

Dinosorceress Pictures will be coordinating a friends and family screening in Las Vegas, NV while simultaneously gearing up for the film festival circuit.

[center]###[/center]

Woohoo! Man, I am stoked to see this! ;D What festivals on the East Coast are you planning on showing?

Congratulations! If it ever gets available online somewhere please post a link.

Good luck.

[i]-“You got a real bad habit, colonel.”

-“What’s that?”

-“Breathin’.”[/i]

Fantastic stuff Brahm, sincerely. Keep us informed all the way fella as to how things go with everything. We’re all rooting for you.

You just don’t realize how far a sincere comment like this goes with us. Wow. Thanks man.

Looking forward to seeing it! Like everybody else has said keep us posted on when and where we can see it!

Here is a “mashup” of the score for the independent spaghetti western short film SHOOT IN ANY DIRECTION AND YOU’LL HIT A BASTARD

http://www.guantomovie.com/soundtrack/

Sounds pretty interesting. Any date on when the soundtrack will be released?

Apologies, have not frequented this forum as much as I used to since the owner told me I am not allowed to film a spaghetti western because I am not on Italian/spanish soil (BWAH HA HA HA!).

Regardless thanks for inquiring. We are just entering the film festival circuit (got our first official selection with Zero Film Festival LA!) and soon after we plan on releasing the soundtrack. If not for free than for at least a coffee or so.

Will keep you posted, promise.

Ciao!

Hey thanks for the information! I look forward to listening to the music and seeing the film!

Though not our intention with this project, the peer recognition is still a nice thing. The location ain’t too shabby either :wink:

Festival: http://www.zerofilmfestival.com/#!zerola/vzxjg

Trailer: Shoot in Any Direction and You'll Hit a Bastard - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube

Great job on your movie, but 5 topics on it is a bit much, wouldn’t you agree?

Agreed.

Brahm, I’ve pulled your Shoot in Any Direction and You’ll Hit a Bastard/Fist of Guanto threads together and titled the thread accordingly. We’re all eager for any other news you want to bring us but try to keep any/all news in one place, yeah? I don’t think The Great Silence had this many threads running on the SWDB! :smiley:

Cheers fella. And best of luck on the festival circuit!

1 Like

Agreed and thank you. I would blame my inability to find them when I would try via keyword searches but clearly others were able to zero in on them quite specifically and provide exact counts in what I hope was a short amount of time, so thats no excuse.

Oh I would bet The Great Silence had 5 threads over 5 years ::slight_smile:

The only thing I would suggest is keeping the SQUIB discussion completely separate - its quite distinct from my movie and provides a great deal of good discussion on how “hits” are perceived by viewers in general.

Thanks again to everyone for their support, I will chill out in general here as I dont want to continue to rub anyone, but feel free to follow us for the updates.

(The film was incredibly well received last night in WeHo. I never expected a group of my peers to care about my project amongst their own much higher brow shorts with a message, but I found myself inundated with questions. Many couldnt get over the ADR thing at all. Very fun(ny),

Excellent news.