Shobary's Spaghetti Westerns

Finally Shobary’s back. I’ve uploaded his review on Puro’s database page.
Hope he’ll review some more spaghettis.

Indeed, me too. His site has been importnant in my SW journey.

shobary it’s now on facebook 8)

Shobary has done an another review:
http://spaghettiwesterns.1g.fi/inacolts/shadow.htm
Enjoy! :slight_smile:

shobary prepare a new review ‘LAST OF THE BADMEN’ starring george hilton, eduardo fajardo and frank wolf

one of my favourites really 8) 4/5

Finally! I’m looking forward to it! Maybe I’ll purchase Last of the Badmen on DVD after his review… :wink:

if you find it, it’s so rareeeeeeee

LAST OF THE BAD MEN review added
http://spaghettiwesterns.1g.fi/lastof/thebadmen.htm

Maybe it got bored watching one after other, I like when he start reviewing ‘other’ westerns, those which had a feel like Spaghetti. Would be interesting to read Wild Bunch, Appaloosa and Monte Hellman’s too.

Does anyone know about Shobary, way too long since no updates…

what username was that, and does anyone know who was behind shobary? I would really love to get in touch

There was a member here, in the early days of the forum, whose name was Shobary, and I’m pretty sure it was him.

He posted a top 20 back in 2006: Vote for Our Official Top 20 - #271 by Nobody

1 Like

what was his site like? Similar to this? It seems to not be up anymore.

you can access it through the wayback machine. One reason I’d want to get in touch is to restore the site’s content in the SWDb, kind of like we are doing with A Fistful of Pasta…

1 Like

unfortunately no email adress left over that still works… crazy how nobody seems to know who the fella was :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks, I checked it out. not the best tbh.

He is from Finland, I traded films with him few times.

do you have a working contact info or real life name (can send as diret message)

Hah, Finland, … I somehow always though that he was from Germany …

Not sure if anyone posted this link:

Shobary archived

2 Likes