SD/Immortal 60's

I have not been here much in recent weeks and i was wondering if he was still around as he doesn’t appear to be in the members list. ???

Have i missed a dramatic event? :wink:

You missed several run-ins with him. He’s no longer here.

In a strange sort of way I quite miss SD. He certainly livened up the place…and he definitely seemed to know his stuff. Playing devils advocate does not always make the devil popular but it sure as hell opens up the forum to lively debate. Sure he was rude in a lot of peoples eyes but in some ways he was right. I myself have been to the pub and drunk lots of the devils brew. I will now take lots of drugs while I listen to sublime apocalyptic messages from heavy metal, devil worshipping rock bands. But at the end of the day I will get up tomorrow an upright, bigotted git and put on my Engelbert CDs and feel secure in the knowledge that I AM RIGHT, YOU ARE ALL WRONG AND IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU ARE ALL CRIMINAL, HOMO, DRUG TAKING SW HATERS.

Gawd, I don’t miss that twat one bit. I’ve been on a lot of forums and blogs and he is by far one of the most unhinged lunatics I’ve ever come across, and he has questionable tastes in just about everything. I mean, who under 60 likes Englebert Humperdink?

I don’t know anyone over 60 who likes him…

I am going to listen to some Electric Wizard in honor of his memory tomorrow… ohh the drug induced haze is starting already.

and I second everything Lordradish stated about him.

Thanks all. :slight_smile:

He never learned from his mistakes then.

There’s a guy called Mic on IMDB, who is a carbon copy of SD.Instead of slagging off those who listen to metal and those that drink and take drugs, he slags off his fellow Glaswegians , Ethnic Scots and he agrees with Domestic violence. He is ALWAYS right, no matter how many people try and point him in the right direction , he will not back down.
I’ve seen his arguments go on for days.

Cactus, to your further information:

The main reason for his 2nd departure was that he had 9 forum accounts and used them to manipulate the polls, mostly the ones which were prepared by himself, but also the polls of the film threads.
(Strangely he didn’t used some of them in his last days, and instead got himself 2 more new ones. Maybe he had in between lost track about all his accounts)

And he did all this “doctoring” so obviously that he was regularly begging to be “kicked out”.

[quote=“stanton, post:7, topic:1026”]Cactus, to your further information:

The main reason for his 2nd departure was that he had 9 forum accounts and used them to manipulate the polls, mostly the ones which were prepared by himself, but also the polls of the film threads.
(Strangely he didn’t used some of them in his last days, and instead got himself 2 more new ones. Maybe he had in between lost track about all his accounts)

And he did all this “doctoring” so obviously that he was regularly begging to be “kicked out”.[/quote]

Jeez, unfortunately that happens a lot on Internet message boards. Again IMDB has one called GG and he/she has at least 20 different accounts and constantly reports people and constantly sends posters insidious PM’s.

I didn’t think that SD was that bad, thanks for your reply.

Hopefully, the board will be a better place without him.

It is already - there’s no long tangent threads on why certain movies are awesome and that Jim Brown is end all be all in acting… good riddance to him.

Yeah, and let’s hope no one else like him ever comes here.

So far so good… let’s keep the activity up and the idiocy out.

Dude could get under my skin just like my first ex-wife…

control freaks - I feel sorry for 'em

I’d shoot 'em.

Yeah he did remind me of my ex-wife as well… yeesh scary!

[quote=“Frank Talby, post:15, topic:1026”]Yeah he did remind me of my ex-wife as well… yeesh scary![/quote]you guys got the same ex-wife?

Haha. One’s ex-wife was SD, the other’s was Immortal 60s. lol

Always fascinates me marriage.

Once in love perhaps and now hate each others guts in alot of cases, and one guy I know has had to move back with his parents after the divorce due to lack of cash.

It’s a mine field all right. But when it works it is a wonderful thing.

Been married twice; have only experienced minefields. You’re a lucky man, Phil H.