Sartana Saga: Spaghetti Western Bible 2

Provvidenza, top man, cheers!

Heh, I’m nowhere near that patient, CDM. I’ve waited long enough just for this set to come down to a realistic price (it’s going for £32 presently, it was much closer to £70 for a long time). If a sexier box-set comes out somewhere down the line I’ll pick it up for sure, but for now I think I’m going to stick this on my “to buy” pile, cruddy non-anamorphic transfers and all. :slight_smile:

???

$7.50 on ebay

Little over 20 GBP on Amazon.uk :wink:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B001HY3B4K/sr=8-1/qid=1396640569/ref=olp_tab_all?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&me=&qid=1396640569&seller=&sr=8-1

Nuts

I got the spaghetti western bible vol.3 and vol. 2 both for less than $10 USD…but that was back in 2010 I think. Looks like you’re getting gouged there in Europe for them. They aren’t even Anamorphic and some are chopped up into 4:3. The print of Blood at Sundown on it is absolute shit. The print of Massacre Time on vol. 3 is actually better than the 2006 Jef Films standalone release.

I wouldnt pay a dime for these discs personally

Anybody know the status of the wildeast box? Is it cancelled or is there still hope?

Well, there’s no listing and last info I remember was from a few months ago :stuck_out_tongue: I still have it listed as TBA in my records, but they had issues with either liscencing or getting a print.