Sartana Saga: Spaghetti Western Bible 2

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:16, topic:1463”]Hi Doc

www.cdjapan.co.jp still has some i believe, quite pricey though[/quote]

Ive been looking for some of the macaroni western box sets for a while now. ISo is CDjapan reliable? and how fast do they ship?

Hi!

Thank You for the hints! :slight_smile:

Doc Simmi

hmm… Amazon still has release date set for February 24, 2009

“This title will be released on February 24, 2009.
Pre-order now!”

… but dvdpacific has removed it completely from their site now.

Let’s hope amazon is right for once :slight_smile:

Indeed.

I just bought the spaghetti western bible vol 1 at Best Buy last night for $15. I’m hoping when/if part 2 is released, Best Buy will carry it.

yeah, that’s where I bought mine too. I’m waiting to see if they get it in next Tuesday. Did a little looking around today and it looks like a lot of online vendors are still offering pre-orders… I went to First Look’s website, and they don’t let you view their home entertainment titles without first obtaining a login/password from them, which you have to contac them to acquire? what’s that about?

Well i pre-ordered mine from Amazon quite some time ago. Still seems to be on for the 24th…so fingers crossed. Mind you…it’ll take at least 10 days, probably more to get to me!

DVDPacific which is my dvd pusher has it back in their online shop now but with a new release date of May 5th.

Well lets hope it does get released ;).

Amazon is still listing tomorrow, but I checked Best Buy, which is the US retailer I bought the first from and its listing release date as 5/5/2009 also

looks like its may 5th…

Fingers crossed, i really hope this does come out.

Well, i got a mail from Amazon this morning saying they were trying to get the set and asking me to either cancel or confirm that i wanted to wait and keep the item on order, which i did. Not too worried at the moment…the last couple of times i had mails like this, the stuff got sent a couple of days later… But if it’s been put back to May then so be it… :wink:

I hope mine ships out soon, I’ve had it pre-ordered for a bit. Anyways, I found the cover art online and the title listing has significantly changed:

I’m excited that the first Sartana movie is included as newcomers like me have a bitch of a time trying to track down spaghetti westerns now.

Yes, we’ve had a discussion about this in another thread:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,881.40.html

Welcome to the board by the way amigo.

Got mine recently. The picture quality varies from film to film, as does aspect ratio, but for the most part things are pretty good. All films are English dubbed.

Good value for the money.

Sorry to dig up an ancient thread, I assume this thread refers to this release:

Now, a review on Amazon (UK) states that (and I quote) “The dvds seem to be region 0 (all regions) rather than region 1”, but everything else I’ve seen on it suggests that it’s region 1. Now, I CAN take region 1 DVDs but I’d rather not. I’d rather have as few as possible. So I’m wondering if any of you fellows actually own this thing and if you can verify, definitively, if these are region 1 or region 0 discs? Cheers! xxx

The review on Amazon is correct, the discs play fine on my region 2 laptop discdrive, note: its a NTSC non-anamorphic release.

I would wait for the Wildeast boxset to come out. Its been put on hold, so you might have to wait a couple of years but it will come.