Sartana Kills Them All / Un par de asesinos (Rafael Romero Marchent, 1970)

The chronology of the posts seems to be all screwed up with posts from 2008 being displayed after the ones from 2017-2019, can anybody give it a quick fix?

sorry that came from merging. not really possible to fix the chronology. one thing we could do is just delete most posts that donā€™t add much info

Nah, no matter then.

Hi all,
I see this is having an imminent blu ray release. I like to collect all spags on blu ray that donā€™t fall too far into comedy. I really donā€™t like trinity etc and even the likes of sky full of stars, roy colt and winchester jack etc are too slapsticky for me. Basically I draw the line at those that dabble a bit - like the mercenary, companeros, sugar coltā€¦no further down the comedy line for me :slightly_smiling_face:
So where would you guys say this sits on the spectrum? Get it or avoid!!!

Iā€™d say itā€™s in the ā€œworth a tryā€ category for you. :wink:

The German dub pretends itā€™s a comedy but it really isnā€™t. Iā€™ve only watched it in German so itā€™s a bit difficult to judge how it feels with normal dialogue, but in my opinion the jokes mostly didnā€™t fit the movie, so my guess is itā€™s quite a bit more serious originally.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a comedy at all, though there are some amusing one-liners from the main protagonists, who are friends, but also rivals, and thereā€™s not much trust between them ā€¦ Itā€™s not a classic, but itā€™s well made and also very entertaining.

Iā€™d recommend it, as one who also dislikes the Trinity movies.

:wink:

1 Like

Thanks for your replies both. Sounds like it might be worth a dip for me. Another Garko one that went too far the other way for me was They Call Him Holy Ghost - as long as we are not drifting into that territory!!!
ā€¦mind you I also have the Tiger from Kwai in my collection and canā€™t find anyone stupid enough to buy it off me :slight_smile:

1 Like