Sartana Kills Them All / Un par de asesinos (Rafael Romero Marchent, 1970)

Just watched this one and was pretty amused by it. As already mentioned, it’s wildly uneven at times but there are enough elements that work (especially the performances and the title song) that I quite enjoyed it. Nothing really special but fun. I watched a fan-created version with mostly English dialogue but with a few scenes still in Italian but with new English subtitles. It was pretty good, though the English scenes were quite a bit softer-sounding than the Italian ones.

Sounds like I have the same version as you minus the subtitles.

Do you have it on computer or disc?

I have it on disc. I got the copy in a trade ages ago. Wonder if the original origin was an AVI copy or something and someone did not add on the srt subtitle file to the disc ?

That’s certainly possible. I was going to offer the srt files to you if you had it as an AVI.

Thanks anyway.

I like the English Title of this Movie but isn’t it Satana (instead of Sartana) kills them all?
They could have used that Title in more Movies: Django kills them all, Ringo kills them all, Sabata kills them all, The Man with No Name kills them all … :slight_smile:

Definitely. I love the soundtrack though.

[quote=“Paco Roman, post:27, topic:439”]I like the English Title of this Movie but isn’t it Satana (instead of Sartana) kills them all?
They could have used that Title in more Movies: Django kills them all, Ringo kills them all, Sabata kills them all, The Man with No Name kills them all … :)[/quote]
Garringo kills them all, Shango kills them all, Shamango kills them all, Cjamango kills them all, Joe kills them all.

Little Rita Kills Them All…

Ha ha, a SW we all would like to see.

In the actual film I would like to kill Rita early to spare her the singing.

Sounds good !
Not to forget Nobody Kills Them All …

:smiley:

I like that too!

Silence Kills Them All

(the alternative happy ending)

:wink:

How could I forget that!

…and comes back alone, except maybe with A Fistful Of Songs.

[quote=“Stanton, post:31, topic:439”]Ha ha, a SW we all would like to see.

In the actual film I would like to kill Rita early to spare her the singing.[/quote]
She really should being doing more killing and less singing…
Oh, yeah, and:
Lola Colt Kills Them All

[quote=“flynnparadox, post:37, topic:439”]She really should being doing more killing and less singing…
Oh, yeah, and:
Lola Colt Kills Them All[/quote]
And Arizona Colt kills them all and Gringo kills them all.

Belle Starr Kills Them All (especially Blackie…)

And Lola Colt gives Arizona Colt a nice big kiss :-* .