Salvemos el Fraile

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=251581632089&ref=mf&v=info#
… or do you think you can?

I joined, can’t understand it though but i love the place.

PS Thanks to Ramon for spotting the TV coverage.

The eagle eyed may spot the (blurred) cameo appearance of Donna Veronica at the end.

great effort! also saw the tv coverage1

A highly noble and proper effort, indeed!

next time, i’ll fly in just for that! i’ll camp outside the cortijo and drink beer

Wouldn’t that be damn cool?!
I would do that, if I had the $$$$!!

some day, my friend. i actually might be in AZ for a weekend this march, but i doubt i’ll make it down to tucson

Hey! Think about this, though…
If that weekend happens to be around March 18, 19, and 20…
Tom Betts, Franco Cleef, myself, and possibly Nicoletta Machiavelli, will all be hanging out in Tombstone with ten or twelve other Spaghetti Western folks. It would be damn cool to have you there!
Also…
On Friday the 19th, we will all be heading up to Scottsdale for the National Festival of the West to see some of the old-timers that are appearing there (Clint Walker, Ty Hardin, Robert Fuller, Peter Brown, and more).

So, if you are in AZ around that time…keep all of that in mind, amigo!

i will! however time and money are a very restraining factor :frowning:

I hear that, brother!!

[quote=“Sebastian, post:7, topic:2191”]next time, i’ll fly in just for that! i’ll camp outside the cortijo and drink beer[/quote]No camping allowed in Almeria, you will get arrested, we though of this before, shame really.

who might arrest us? the sherriff? hahaha laughable… :smiley:

[quote=“Sebastian, post:14, topic:2191”]who might arrest us? the sherriff? hahaha laughable… :D[/quote]I laughed when i was told but apparently it’s quite a bad offence.

I’m up for risking it if you agree to pay the fine if there is one :wink:

a fine? we let our guns speak! the desert belongs to no man!

[quote=“Sebastian, post:16, topic:2191”]a fine? we let our guns speak! the desert belongs to no man![/quote];D

But seriously, isn’t all that area a national park?

I’m sure someone can shed some light on this.

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:18, topic:2191”]But seriously, isn’t all that area a national park?

I’m sure someone can shed some light on this.[/quote]

It is but there are camp grounds around in Almeria. When we were there Johnny the Rambla Rambler was staying in one with his family if you remember. Down by San Jose somewhere I think or Cabo de Gata.

that should only be a quick ride with the horse to the cortijo. saddle up amigos