Sabata the Killer / Reza por tu alma … y muere / Arriva Sabata … (Tulio Demicheli, 1970)

Video review

Database page: https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Arriva_Sabata!

That was a good review… I want to see this, it looks like Steffen is showing more personality.

I saw a very low quality english language VHS of this and it was barrely OK. But then again I could hardly see the screen because the screen was always fashing because of the VHS quality. The picture was so bad I didn’t even notice the squibs. I ove squbs and I missed them.

I have a DVDr of the Xrated DVD. Haven’t seen it yet but it looks nice. Great review by the way.

Another one i’d give a 4/5, I just love the feeling of the movie and the three leads, just really enjoyable imo, another good Steffen performance as well.

Yes, saw it this summer. Not a deep Sollima like film buta simple, entertaining Spaghetti Western with a good message at the end.

The cast of this one it’s quite appealing, but the movie direction could be much better. It seems a comedy western in the begging and then the men countdown begins, awkward.

Don’t find this a Comedy Western. It is one in the beginning but gets very serious towards the end.

Indeed. The whole action in the beginning its funny (car chasing, comic score, etc), it turns to something different in the second half. Despite that I enjoy the watching.

Though the beginning is very entertaining as well, the second part gives it a place in my top 20.

Whoooo! It’s a high rank!

Sounds promising. I should order the flick.

I am not very fond of SW that can’t decide if they want to be serious or not and this one here is no exception to that.

I think I have to judge myself… the DVD is quite cheap.

I just ordered it… :-\

Nice one!

(-; gracias

Yes, this is an odd mix.
At the start I thought I was going to hate it. Comedy music, a stupid car chase, everything that turns me off in a western. But as the film goes on it changes mood completely and by the end is totally down beat. This makes for a better second half but something of a mess in total. I wasn’t even sure if we were going to get a roll and shoot. But of course we did.
Strange film really but not without its pleasures.

i loved alfredo mayo character

Same here but I do enjoy it when it starts off as a light romp and turns nasty as it trots along.
Which is why I’m a big fan of AND FOR A ROOF A SKYFUL OF STARS.

3,5 out of 5 for me