S.W. Wallpapaer

(kevinbellamy) #1

Here is a short collection of wallpaper I designed months back. I wanted to post these last week but i was unable to log into my account. Lost my E-mail service so i have created a new account. My old handle is: Kevin

Anyhow, Feel free to use any of the wallpaper.

http://koalafanclub.250free.com/

My personal favorites are the Sabata and Spara Gringo Spara.

All images have been created using DVD inserts that i have either scanned in myself or located online.
I also included the Koch Media logo and other logos to the wallpaper to sort spice em up and make them somewhat more professional.

(Pacificador) #2

Hey, nice work! I am using your “Dollars” background right now!

(kevinbellamy) #3

That rocks :slight_smile:

That dollars image/collage was scanned in exactly how it looks. That’s from the (recent) German DVD release artwork. I love it.

DVD inserts come in handy eh?

(Cian) #4

Great screensavers kevinbellamy! So hard to choose which one to use…

(kevinbellamy) #5

You can tell I sort of rushed on a few. I.E. ‘Duck you sucker’ and ‘100 bullets’

That Spara Gringo Spara took friggin forever because i was having problems getting it just right.

‘Killer Kid’ wallapaper was influenced by the Sabata wallpapers. I looked and looked online for the perfect “Western” setting images to serve as a b/g. i’m not too thrilled with the results but awe hopefully these will be used.

GBU:

This should load to exactly the same size as the others, it not save it to your deskstop and view it again

(Morbid Angel) #6

Excellent work!
I have been looking for wall papers like this.

Best regards

MA

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #7

I’m looking for SW wallpaper at the moment and Kevinballamy’s site seems to be gone. Does anybody have any of his work they can send me? Thanks.