RIP Craig Hill

American actor Craig Hill died in Barcelona, Spain today Monday April 21st. He was 88. Hil left the U.S. in 1965 and went to Europe landing in Spain where he made his first Spaghetti western “Hands of a Gunman”. He’d end up starring in over a dozen. In 1990 he married model and actress Teresa Gimpera who also appeared in several Euo-westerns. Hills last acting appearance was in Flyin Saucers in 2003. Another of the stars of the genre has left us as the list gets shorter and shorter.

1 Like

R.I.P.

A great loss to the genre, Rest in Peace.

R.I.P, Mr. Hill

Sad news. R.I.P.

R.I.P. to a giant of the genre.

Sad to hear about Craig Hill’s passing. I’ve only seen 5 of his films but I liked him as an actor. My favorite film with him would be, The Bloodstained Shadow. A close 2nd would be, Assignment Terror with Paul Naschy. R.I.P Craig.

Sad news. R.I.P

RIP Craig Hill. As Tom says, a star of the genre.

R.I.P. :’(

Another legend. RIP Lanky Gunman.

R.I.P…liked alot of his roles in westerns.

The things we know thanks to Tom, didn’t know we was married to Teresa Gimpera.

RIP, a talented Spaghetti actor

Very sad news. RIP. Lo voglio morto has always been among my favourite sws. Is it just my impression, or have a good many people connected with the spaghetti western genre died within the last two years?

Yes, they are dropping like flies :frowning: .

Curious Why Craig Hill Isn’t in the SWBw Hall of Fame as an Lead Actor
He’s Been In Enough To Qualify
Majority of Them Are Good Maybe Not The Best Definitely Good Enough To Rank Him Up in the Top 18 Lead Actors of the Genre (Currently Only Have 17)

I Hereby Nominate Craig Hill for SWDb Lead Actor Hall of Fame

Can I Get a Second!?

I’ve nominated him before but he never quite gets over the line.
He’ll certainly be in with a shout next year I think

What Does He Lack that He Doesn’t Qualify?

Is There a Criteria List?

I agree that he should be the next one to be nominated. He will get my vote for sure.

And after him, it will be a toss up between these others.

Just to name a few that i could come up with. Antonio Sabato, Guy Madison, Hunt Powers, George Ardisson, Jeff Cameron, George Eastman.

Good Choices

Can Someone Explain the Process

It Doesn’t Look Like there is a Yearly Inductee(s)

Last Inductee was 2017 and Before that 2014

Why the Huge Gaps?